Awesome box 06/13/2013 08:52 PM CDT
You open the ironwood trunk...

In the ironwood trunk you see a large pink sapphire, a huge electrum nugget, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a large yellow diamond, a huge carmine star-stone, a large clear diamond, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a large pink sapphire, a huge red-orange opal, a huge faceted pear-colored sapphire, a huge moss-green emerald, a huge smoky rose ruby, a huge blue-purple sapphire, a large pink sapphire, a large brown diamond, a huge red-orange ruby, a large brown diamond, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge gold nugget, a huge crimson opal, a huge faceted lilac sapphire, a huge moss-green star-stone, a huge gold nugget, a large smoky clear diamond, a huge smoky sea-green star-stone, a huge brown opal, a huge red-orange star-stone, a large clear diamond, a large clear diamond, a huge rust-colored star-stone, a huge electrum nugget, a huge sepia opal, a large clear diamond, a huge cerise sapphire, a huge scarlet ruby, a huge mint green emerald, a huge flax-colored sapphire, a huge clear opal, a huge scarlet ruby, , and huge yellow-green alex.

> get my gem pouch from my thigh bag

You get a dark gem pouch from inside your thigh bag.
> fill my gem pouch with my trunk

WARNING: You have a large number of items on your person.
Having a very high number of items can cause character corruption or
even a game crash. Please reduce the number of items that you have immediately.

You can use the INVENTORY CHECK command to see roughly how many you
have.
>
You open your gem pouch and quickly fill it with 57 gems from your ironwood trunk, closing it quickly.

> app my gem pouch careful
The gem pouch is a container.
The gem pouch is moderately soft.
It appears that the gem pouch can be worn attached to a belt.
You are certain that the gem pouch weighs exactly 1 stone.
You sort through the gems and finally decide that they're worth a total of about 3802228 Dokoras.

There were so many gems in the trunk the initial OPEN did not even show all of them, annd there was 11 huge nuggets or various ore!
Re: Awesome box 06/13/2013 10:11 PM CDT
Wow... how does that even happen?

Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
The Doctor: "What? You never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
Re: Awesome box 06/13/2013 10:27 PM CDT
>>Wow... how does that even happen?

Sweet Lady RNG.
Re: Awesome box 06/14/2013 12:06 AM CDT
>Sweet Lady RNG.

I'm just surprised that Lady doesn't have a cap on her randomness! :p

Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
The Doctor: "What? You never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
Re: Awesome box 06/14/2013 01:24 PM CDT
Wow nice, I am comparing that with the silver coins and copper bar I tend to get in my chests :P
Re: Awesome box 06/14/2013 04:20 PM CDT
Had one of those from about a month ago posted. Came from bandits...if only we have that kinda luck in vegas...
Re: Awesome box 06/16/2013 03:05 PM CDT
::GAWK!::
::FAINT!::
::THUD!::

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy