Pretend guild and collect 12/10/2009 04:03 PM CST
Now that you have go the dismantles working can you get the pretend guild collect pile look working?

Used to be that you'd have a pile look like your pretend guilds... at the moment they look like a guilded thieves.

"A misshapen pile of XXXXX that looks vaguely like it could be someone else's pile of XXXXX."

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Pretend guild and collect 12/10/2009 07:21 PM CST
I've honestly never heard of this issue, so I might be bothering you in game later, Yamcer, so I can see what it's all about.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Pretend guild and collect 12/15/2009 03:46 PM CST
>Now that you have go the dismantles working can you get the pretend guild collect pile look working?

Thanks to the exquisite GM Abasha, the pretend guild versions of the collected piles should be accurate again.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague