Graves 01/24/2009 02:53 AM CST
I actually have a legitimate question here. I dun have many of them things. Anywho, a couple of us sitting in the guildhall and watched as someone decayed and the grave openedto take the body. My question is this...Is it still considered graverobbing if the grave ejects stuff and you take it? I personally dun care about this myself, but it would be nice to know

"I haven't lost my temper in 40 years; but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning; might have got somebody killed; and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!" John Wayne: McLintock!
Re: Graves 01/24/2009 08:22 AM CST
The System considers it graverobbing.

-Z
Re: Graves 01/24/2009 02:44 PM CST
>>The System considers it graverobbing.

Thanks Z. The person in question apparently died while scripting boxes and that question came up in general conversation. From what I understand one of the others gathered almost everything up and was going to hold onto it til they woke back up. One of the others there I think may try to hold onto one or two items that came out. Its good to know how it stands system wise. I appreceate the answer.

"I haven't lost my temper in 40 years; but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning; might have got somebody killed; and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!" John Wayne: McLintock!