Suggestion 08/18/2008 07:30 PM CDT
We cannot use magic but can we get the ability to use the term "Concentrate/ion" to see just our concentration score?

Rather than typing INFO and seeing a big blurb of stuff that is meaningless because all i want to see if how close i am to what number i need for whatever khri im using.

Would this be a plausible scenario?

>Conc
>Concentration:50 Max:200
>You have 1/4 of your concentration intact.

Perhaps based on circle or discipline we can get an added message.

>You will have full concentration in 71 seconds.

Just wondering out loud.

Dusk
New Justice - Couple Suggestions and some Hopes 10/08/2008 09:03 AM CDT
Heyo, I have been drooling over New Justice ever since I had seen some of the testing. I do a lot (I mean alot) of stealing around Elanthia and was hoping I could put a couple pennies in the tip jar. If it's unreasonable, shirk it, if it's already in the works, please let us know so we can drool more.

Mark messaging:

When you mark after stealing enough in towns, you get the "getting ready to call the guards" messaging. This isn't really correct in a clan justice environment. If clan justice sticks around (which I hope it does) can we get some clan justice messaging. Such as "fingers his axe while getting ready to call the lynch mob". This will allow true youngings to know that things are different. Nothing worse then a true younging stealing and getting caught twice in a clan before they loose their hand the first time, then loosing their hand and head in a short time period.

Clan differences:

I didn't realize this (cause I usually don't pay attention), but not all clans are Tog clans. Horseclan and I think Ilaya Taipa are elf clans. They should have different punishments for getting caught. I love the taking of the hand (then head) in tog clans, but I think elves would handle this differently. Same with Stone Clan and the dwarves I would assume. I don't think all non-major cities should have their own justice (Arthe for instance makes sense to send their criminals to Crossings), but if they are more clanish then citish, they should be running clan justice, and each race would be inherently different in their punishments.

Clan auto-find:

Ok, so you get caught in a clan, and leave the shop and hide. Is it an automatic that you will get caught in hiding? It is, but it shouldn't be. I agree that it should be EXTREMELY difficult, but it shouldn't be impossible. 500+ hiding or so, and have it teach escaping a little (you DID escape them).

Escaping:

Is Crossings the only city with escaping being a possiblity with the guards? I would think in most major cities you should/would have the chance to escape. It should be more difficult in Shard, where the sentinels use magic or tricks to capture you, then in Crossings, where the guards just rush you. I don't even know how Haven is set, since I never travel there.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but that is a good start to some dicussing.

Leuc