Khri 08/16/2008 06:02 PM CDT
Please clarify me if im wrong but is the general idea of the postings you made on the new Khri that of: if i use say Khri Skulk... i will use more concentration than if i used each one individually in the Skulk set?

Would khri skulk incorperate all the bonuses of each khri in the set?

Would khri skulk have added bonuses of its own?

A general clarification would be appreciated as im thinking after reading those posts.. unless i read them wrong.. that if i do a khri start a b c d and leave out shadowstep.. since i dont have it... would i be basically duplicating khri skulk other than shadowstep or am i missing out on added bonuses that would entail me aquiring shadowstep to complete the process?

Dusk
Forget Khri 08/17/2008 06:35 AM CDT
Hi guys,

Are there any plans for being able to forget khri? I've picked up one or two that I'd like to change if possible.

Thanks,
Rick
Anther's Call and Khri Liberation 01/09/2009 07:09 AM CST
Will khri liberation work against the new WM spell, Anther's Call?

I've lived in darkness a long time. Over the years my eyes adjusted until the dark became my world and I could see.
Re: Anther's Call and Khri Liberation 01/09/2009 08:47 AM CST
Why don't you test it and find out? :P

Seriously, and without trying to be overly snarky, ask the Thiefly GMs is not really for stuff you can find out yourself with little effort.

You should be posting here if it's a question of whether something is intended, or if it's something you as a player cannot find out (or would be pretty much impossible to confirm) and are hoping we might tell you (which we might not). Both Tiesse and myself read the folders so if it comes in here it ought to be important.

-Z
Khri Steady 01/23/2010 12:42 AM CST

There is a known issue with range boosts in general at this point that Ssra and I are working to fix.

Any update on this, been 2 years, CJ and other ranged boosts seem to work but steady still seems to have minimal if at all effect. If you answered already sorry been back reading alot and topic seemed to just fall off with no answer.
Starting multiple Khri 06/23/2010 01:28 PM CDT
Would it be possible when starting multiple khri, to message the individual khri as well? Meaning:

What you Get now:

Khri start A
(Khri A start message)
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Khri start (A) (B)
Focusing intently, you mentally weave together the two mantras until their essences flow through you, increasing your abilities.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

What I'd like to request:

Khri start (A) (B)
(Khri A start message)
(Khri B start message)
Focusing intently, you mentally weave together the two mantras until their essences flow through you, increasing your abilities.
Roundtime: X sec.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Starting multiple Khri 06/23/2010 02:20 PM CDT
We decided against this (and why I made the multiple message) on the grounds that it would be rather spammy for more than a couple.

-Z
Re: Starting multiple Khri 06/23/2010 02:27 PM CDT
Isn't it just as spammy when you do "khri stop" though? And those who don't want to see it always have the option of squelch.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.