Dirt 03/31/2007 07:12 AM CDT
Any chance in the near future that dirt can be used from missile?

Its a selfish request but i personally would love for a debilitating move thieves can do from missile.

Base it off LT or something, throw dirt at an opponent and try to get it in thier eyes, or disrupt thier casting, or something.

Thanks,

Dusk

"History is written by the victors."

"Didja see what happened to Brom?"
"Aye, he was killed to death."

Two unknown dwarves.
Re: Dirt 03/31/2007 10:07 AM CDT
What, you gonna huck a clump of mud at them? :)

You may eventually get a from missle debilitating move, but dirt won't be it.

-Z

(after showing off my latest creation)
Acanthor: You terrify me.
Dirt Bags from the thief shop 05/30/2007 01:19 AM CDT
Hey Z, quick question. Is there a skill check involved with using the bags/purses from hiding to release the dirt with? My two other younger thieves can't use the dirt purses from hiding. They keep getting pulled from hiding. The first younger thief is 2nd circle, my other thief is 25th.

25th circle

Hiding: 99 59% perplexing

The purse I'm referring to is the one that Susie did the alteration on the night the purses/bags came out.

l purse
The straps allow the purse to be attached to the belt, while a small release catch is placed near the top. The top can be twisted off without too much effort, allowing for dirt to be placed within. While usually malleable, something in the lining prevents this container from adopting any deformations.
There appears to be something written on it.

hide

You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.

HR>push purse
...wait 1 seconds.

HR>push purse

You come out of hiding.
You push the release catch on your belt purse, releasing some dirt into your hand.

same thing happens with my 2nd circle baby thief.

Dalkin has almost 275 ranks in hiding, but never thought it was a skillcheck to push bag/purse from hiding and not be seen. I thought it was a thief perk? Since I"ve always been able to do so.

Ok, more or less...is it a skill check to be able to do this?

>hide
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>push bag

You stealthily push the release catch on your leather bag, carefully releasing some dirt into your hand.

~Dalkin~
Dirt in a Vial.. 12/11/2007 12:04 AM CST
It's very cool - but do you think there might be a possible way to fill it up without:

Person gets some dirt from a pile on the ground.
>
Person briefly twists the top off of his silver vial, dumping some dirt inside it.

X 46 message lines.

Perhaps like collect dirt > Fill vial with pile or something along those lines?

Thanks much!