2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/14/2008 09:48 AM CST
Wedding packages for 2009 are now available for purchase at http://www.play.net/dr/weddings/. We offer the following packages:

- King's Wedding (none currently for sale)
- Queen's Wedding
- Prince's Wedding
- Fallen Wedding (available in the Fallen instance only!)

Assisted Wedding packages are the perfect chance to custom design items and clothing with one-on-one help from a GameMaster who specializes in exactly that.

Additional information is available at both http://www.play.net/dr/weddings/ and http://sites.google.com/site/dragonrealmsweddings/. Questions? Feel free to post them here or email the Wedding Team at DR-WEDDINGS@PLAY.NET.

FUN LITTLE KNOWN WEDDING FACTS:
- custom tattoos, one for each spouse, are available through the Queen's wedding package and use a verbed item slot
- verbed items, such as fluff-hiding robes and feature-hiding cloaks are available through Queen's Weddings
-All weddings, including the Prince's wedding packages, receive customized wedding bands (or tailbands/torques/Pr'raaho, etc) which have return-to-me bonding, loads of verbiness, and allow for last name sharing -and- hyphenation!
- Weddings aren't just for weddings. Many folks use them to throw parties for fun!

~GameMaster Nhia
Weddings Team Coordinator
Elothean Champion Trio

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy
Re: 2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/14/2008 08:58 PM CST
Hm, I could have swore Shakahn said that pr'raahos weren't appropriate for weddings? I could have swore that he said, when the merchant came around, that they weren't wedding rings.

I could be wrong, though.

And yay weddings!

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: 2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/15/2008 08:21 AM CST
>>Many folks use them to throw parties for fun!

Who has two thumbs, has bought a few weddings, and is still single IG?

This guy!

Wedding tickets for the sake of having awesome parties is the way I roll. Quick question though Nhia, why no King? Any idea when another will be open? I wants it.

~
Raenilar says, "I will deal with the witch in my own good time."
Re: 2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/15/2008 03:38 PM CST
Hopefully later in the year -- I'm thinking around summertime, maybe?

~GameMaster Nhia
Weddings Team Coordinator
Elothean Champion Trio

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy
Re: 2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/25/2008 01:56 PM CST
Qedryn and I had Pr'raahos done.

a delicate Pr'raaho of elegant silver and gold knotwork

Bands of silver and gold wrap around one of polished ivory in a continuous knotwork pattern, seamlessly symbolizing a love without beginning or end. Where they cross and converge, smoothly flowing script has been carved into the ivory, each word adorned above and below by a tiny alternating moonstone or sunstone chip. A smoky quartz paw print with filigree silver claws crowns the ring in elegant simplicity.

A delicate Pr'raaho reads:
"Vrerore anefubo kabehune hofolage."

His is a wide Pr'raaho of bold silver and gold knotwork but has the same basic look.
Re: 2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/26/2008 11:16 AM CST
I still could have swore that Shakahn said, when they came out, that they weren't fitted to be used as wedding rings. I'll have to see if I can dig and find it somewhere, but I can't remember if it was on the boards or IG.

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: 2009 Wedding Dates Now Available! 12/26/2008 11:25 AM CST
This is quoted from another player on the subject:

"Was stated they are in no way wedding rings or meant to be anything of the such. They are more like a rite of passage for those who have achieved something worthy of recognition among their people."

I can't find anything else on it on the boards other than that they are lifesculpted, the discussion changed to another topic here on the boards.

I'll have to ask the poster of that if she happens to have logs of the merchant saying that. At least I know I'm not crazy and making stuff up and that I did hear it!

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.