Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 08:25 AM CDT
I haven't seen Reyka for a very long time. Was wondering if anyone knew who I could get in touch with her.

Thanks!

Player behind Lorwryn
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 08:33 AM CDT
She has a million alts could be she's playing one. try ENOTS@play.net
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 12:55 PM CDT
Actually, there was a ranger named Reyka. It was pretty funny when both of us were logged in.

I still log in as Ryeka at times: In fact, I did last night.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 12:58 PM CDT
>>Actually, there was a ranger named Reyka. It was pretty funny when both of us were logged in.

Ug, the mind works funny sometimes. I could have sworn they said Ryeka
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 01:12 PM CDT
There were two rangers. Amras and Armas and they didn't know each other until they met in-game. It was fun when they were mistaken for each other.
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 01:32 PM CDT
It's even funnier when the Supreme Commander of Theren Guard/militia mistake's Korsik for Kystrk. Who then proceeded to accuse Korsik for crimes he didnt commit. Then when corrected she continued accusing korsik.

You would think the Supreme Commander would be little more wary on who she is accusing of crimes when she doesnt know who or what she is talking about.

Crusader Taghz

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 01:32 PM CDT
::grins:: If I didn't know who I was and who the other lass was, I would have thought the same thing, Dearmank!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 01:35 PM CDT
>>::grins:: If I didn't know who I was and who the other lass was, I would have thought the same thing, Dearmank!

::Squints:: Are you sure you know who you are?
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/02/2008 01:37 PM CDT
>>::Squints:: Are you sure you know who you are?

Well- Most of the time anyway! ;)

Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 02:10 PM CDT
well aint seen you in a long long time

Darkskye
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 02:11 PM CDT
I'm still lurking! ;)

Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 02:57 PM CDT
I'm pretty sure Lorwryn was looking for Ryeka(or Reyeka? the cleric!), very good to see that they still haunt the realms from time to time!

Oh! and to Taghz, They're only a Supreme Commander in their own mind, If you're talking about who i think you are, they're only the commander of a unit, the Senior Commander title just means that they have sub units serving under them, but they are by no means commanding the "Theren guard"(a seperate order entirely) or the Therengian military as a whole.

Darkhellegur
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 03:11 PM CDT
Yes, Lorwryn did send a mail to me, and I responded. But apparently Earthlink thinks I'm a potential spammer, so we need to shake some sense into them.

Ryeka

Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 08:01 PM CDT
>>It's even funnier when the Supreme Commander of Theren Guard/militia mistake's Korsik for Kystrk. Who then proceeded to accuse Korsik for crimes he didnt commit. Then when corrected she continued accusing korsik.

>>You would think the Supreme Commander would be little more wary on who she is accusing of crimes when she doesnt know who or what she is talking about.

To reiterate what someone else already posted, Gwen isn't the 'supreme commander' of anything. She is the leader of the Cavalry in Theren.

The 'Theren Guard' is a distinct order which doesn't fall under, over, near, or around her 'command'.

-Landros
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 08:32 PM CDT
The important bit here is

>>They're only a Supreme Commander in their own mind

Gotta love definitive statements ("they are banned from theren" "there are warrants out for their arrest") based on cases of mistaken identity even after corrections have been made.

Wonder if there'll ever be an apology for it.

Rev. Reene

"But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars." -- Kain, Defiance
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? 09/03/2008 08:51 PM CDT
>>Wonder if there'll ever be an apology for it.

This makes me lol. At least, giggle out loud.

-Landros
Re: Anyone know if Reyka is around? ::NUDGE:: 09/04/2008 12:07 AM CDT

Take the conflict to the appropriate folder folks.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.