Namazata Umshi 08/26/2008 10:12 AM CDT
I believe "Namazata Umshi" or something close to that was the name of the new wedding area that was previewed not to long ago. I have two questions.

First, does anyone have a description of this area?

And secondly, is this area now available in the Queen's Wedding package?

Thanks!

=== Player behind Lorwryn Quennya.
Re: Namazata Umshi 08/26/2008 04:24 PM CDT
Yes and yes!

~ Namazata Umshi ~
Designed near a lake sacred to Elves, this whimsical area is comprised of an elaborate series of platforms suspended between two enormous sana'ati trees with formal gardens below.
Here's an example of the area:

[Namazata Umshi, Altar]
An elaborately embroidered cloth of gold and silver oinurte rests at the center of the perfectly round platform. The smoke of amber incense wafts on the air above the gilt-edged brazier and etched silver vessel of rainwater that sit atop the scintillating carpet. To the west, a flowing ramp leads downwards, while a cantilevered balcony juts eastward into the open air, heralding the dawn.
Obvious paths: none.

This area features all the necessities of a Celestial Elf wedding ceremony, reception and dancing platforms, and is one of our largest and loveliest areas. There's some very beautiful gardens also:

[Namazata Umshi, Gardens]
The gentle lapping of the waters of Ilkas Veridun soothes all hurts in this peaceful corner of the garden. The ground is covered with fragrant chamomile, creating a lawn upon which visitors can sit and observe the holy lake. A single olive tree grows near the shore, its heavy fruit weighing down the plant's supple branches. White star's tear lilies grow around a small font of rainwater beside a weather-worn stone.
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast, south.

You can also arrange a tour of that area (and the others!) by emailing DR-WEDDINGS@PLAY.NET to arrange a date and time. :)

~GameMaster Nhia
Weddings Team Coordinator
Elothean Champion Trio

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy
Re: Namazata Umshi 08/27/2008 01:23 AM CDT
Is this the one from Ysselt's wedding? I can't remember, I just remember it was HUGE.

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: Namazata Umshi 08/27/2008 09:34 AM CDT
>Is this the one from Ysselt's wedding? I can't remember, I just remember it was HUGE.

Yar.

__
Huldah's on a writing kick.
http://tinyurl.com/5kmnso
Total Chapters: 3
Re: Namazata Umshi 08/27/2008 02:41 PM CDT
Did you design all of it? It was lovely. And there were tons of flowers to steal!

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: Namazata Umshi 08/27/2008 04:07 PM CDT
>Did you design all of it? It was lovely. And there were tons of flowers to steal!

ALAE is awesome. They took the simple idea I had, and made it into something stupendous.

__
Huldah's on a writing kick.
http://tinyurl.com/5kmnso
Total Chapters: 3