A colorful poster tacked about in various locations 04/09/2007 07:08 AM CDT
"Vacation from the Dunes; the second day of the 9th month of Dolefaren the Brigantine in the year of the Bronze Wyvern, 386 -- hosted by Alexii and Sorcemar." (Friday, April 20th at 10pm EST. See NEWS 4 1 for more details!)

Alexii and Sorcemar welcome their invited guests for a night of festivities and wisdom. These two hosts have searched the land high and low to bring you some of the most educated scholars of Desert Tribes and Societies. Hear words about far of lands you may have never seen, Listen to the tales from the people who call these lands their home, and perhaps take home a prize from one of the many games offered throughout the night. Or simply, come and have some free drinks... Just dont forget to come!

A large space is left blank on each posters lower section, placed for any special notes to people of the region it was posted in:
"Ever wanted to know more about that city in the distance? Too afraid to take the yeehar ride? No worries, we bring the desert to you. If you wish to recieve an invitation please contact myself in the town of Langenfirth, or my partner who frequents the islands. Look for more information on the public notice boards when it becomes available."
- Alexii
~
A scavenger troll strolls in, looks you squarely in the eye and sarcastically says, "Wow Alexii, another pile of faenrae leather breastplates. I dont know how to thank you."