Her Royal Evilness 12/19/2005 01:22 AM CST
May I just say that I, for one, am quite glad to see that Meanne will be back to her old tricks after such a long hiatus.

That's been one of the things I've really missed since the ramp-up to the Outcast War kinda ran over your storyline, MONDAE. And this time, I hope to... Well, I'll just leave that part blank. Never know exactly where a storyline will lead, particularly as players.

Amagaim; the player of,

AAAAARGH!!!!

Bad ... gothic ... LiveJournal poetry ...
sucking out ... will to ... live! Making me ...
talk ... like ... William Shatner!

--- http://www.bluecrashkit.com
Re: Her Royal Evilness 12/20/2005 08:30 PM CST
<3

The way I look at it, someone has to be bad. Within the lines ;)
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/02/2006 03:55 PM CST
Meanne isn't evil, she's just bored.

The rest of the world isn't holding up thier end of the bargain: Amuse Meanne or everyone else suffers.

I offered to buy the evil wench, ahem, I mean.. poor bored soul, a drink...

The rest is up to everyone else.

~Cayene
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/02/2006 03:56 PM CST
Hey I offered to drop a tree on her head.

~Dulcinia

Githan whispers, "Alright, never thought I'd be turned off by a woman hitting on you."

[Shadaron] "Okay so maybe I wanted to graverob you a LITTLE, that doesn't mean i've done it."

[Meerc] "People are irritatesome..."
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/02/2006 10:40 PM CST
So compromise. Buy her enough drinks so that, in the morning, the hangover will feel like a hundred trees were dropped on her head.

Probably not as satisfying from Dulci's standpoint, but eventually quite effective.

Amagaim; the player of,

Sheeeeesh, cat... Would you please hurry it up? I've been holding it in for over an hour now. What could you possibly be doing in there...?

--- Jeff Goldstein on Schrodinger finding the bathroom to be occupied
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/02/2006 11:25 PM CST
House.

You drop a house on her head.
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/03/2006 08:37 AM CST
But then someone else will pick up the ruby slippers and maybe the wand that controls flying monkeys and it might not be Dorothy....opps wrong story.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/03/2006 09:07 PM CST
Your time will come, my pretties.
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/03/2006 10:25 PM CST
>Your time will come, my pretties.

And my little dog too, right? You can't forget about Toto!

Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/04/2006 11:22 AM CST
Or did I?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/06/2006 04:46 PM CST
Meanne roleplays now? Yet another reason I miss the '90s.

>With amazing speed, a flying spaghetti monster lashes at you with its noodly appendage, landing an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that slices clean through your head to expose a brain full of pirates.
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/07/2006 11:38 AM CST
Yes. I've been reformed for awhile :(
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/08/2006 04:17 AM CST
It's just a shame that Meanne roleplays, but she's incredibly uninformed on things that should be her bread and butter.

Cayene finds it dreadfully amusing that most of the few people who still view him as a 'good' person are those who have been viewed as 'evil' in the past.

The long laundry list of Cayene's crimes against players, provinces, and royalty ("alleged crimes", inserts his attorney at this point) has generally made him the social pariah he's comfortable being.

Meanne on the other hand has enjoyed consistency in her reputation.

I certainly prefer her brand of evil over the 'over the top theatrical' brand of some of the other characters mentioned in this folder in the past though.

Subtlety goes a long way.

~Cay
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/09/2006 04:01 PM CST
Meanne does not dislike Cayene because he is a "goodie goodie", or because of...whatever he has done.

<pats>
Re: Her Royal Evilness 01/09/2006 07:05 PM CST
(She hates him for being a patsy :( And for making poor choices.)
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/05/2006 11:41 AM CST
>>Your time will come, my pretties.

When someone drops a house on her, and her slippers are left over... can I have them? I'd love to play the wicked witch!

I remember meeane from years and years ago, I was told from the start, she was one of the people to avoid... I still haven't figured out why I was told that, she's fun. heh

~~
Xx gags comically for a moment as frost erupts inside his neck, forcing it to explode in a shower of blackened flesh and wrinkled skin. The head wobbles precariously for a second upon the neck's skeletal remains before falling to the ground.
~~
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/05/2006 12:03 PM CST
LOL most people are told that, particularly in the military.

DUN DUN DUN.

It's because I'm a horrible RPer, of course.

<blank stare as she eyes some "8 year old's" gweth banter, and cringes>...
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/05/2006 12:27 PM CST
<<blank stare as she eyes some "8 year old's" gweth banter, and cringes>>

:giggles: Miss Meanne am not likes us cute talk?! :giggles:

...Sorry, had to do it. Now I feel dirty.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

[pi]
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/05/2006 05:47 PM CST
>...Sorry, had to do it. Now I feel dirty.

Lye soap, a nice acid rinse. Of the brain! Mwah-ha-ha.

Fine. I'm wrong.
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/06/2006 01:43 PM CST
>:giggles: Miss Meanne am not likes us cute talk?! :giggles:

Gah.

My three year old speaks better than the RP'd 8 year olds Ive seen. My 5-year old started talking like that just last night as my wife was putting on her shoes, triggering: "Jenna.... how old are you?" "Uh, five momma." "Alright, then start talking like you are" "Sorry, momma. I will." Oooo, I can make it better to. I live in kentucky. So a 5 year old in kentucky talking like that is an embarrasment.

Dont want to take over the Meanne villany, but that just rakes every nerve I have. Had to vent. Carry on.

Harshon, player of.
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/06/2006 02:28 PM CST
Vote Meanne for Ferdahl in 382.

Better education and speech therapy for all children.

Meanne. Because she knows what's right for YOU.

Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/06/2006 07:21 PM CST
Vote Meanne for Ferdahl in 382.
Better education and speech therapy for all children.
Meanne. Because she knows what's right for YOU.

Meanne's always had my vote! :) But since I'm not a citizen of Shard, it's pretty easy to see that I don't get a vote. heh

>>blank stare as she eyes some "8 year old's" gweth banter, and cringes

Sometimes... there's a good IC reason for the way some characters talk.

I play a little prydaen lass who speaks horrible common, but her native language she speaks very well.

~~
Xx gags comically for a moment as frost erupts inside his neck, forcing it to explode in a shower of blackened flesh and wrinkled skin. The head wobbles precariously for a second upon the neck's skeletal remains before falling to the ground.
~~
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/06/2006 07:35 PM CST
As long as you know she is RPing speaking horrible common.

Sort of like Catatonia -- she's a pretty good example of a half-wit. But that's the RP she was going for.

-meanne
Re: Her Royal Evilness 03/07/2006 07:13 AM CST
If the real world were filled with the number of "dumbed down" characters or 5 year olds as in Elanthia.....

Oh wait...never mind. I just realized it is.

Raudhan, the Renegade Empath

Souv says, "Annael should have been commended for her knifing empaths"

A splotchy snow goblin touches you, pauses dramatically, and then winces and shudders. The creature then howls with glee.