Good ol' Relayer... 01/10/2003 11:41 PM CST
I think that's his name anyway... Can there be a better paladin villian out there?

Let's see... He'll come into a room.... Start arguing with you.... Point you out as you try to hide and head to sleep a few dozen times... Thump you... Halt you a dozen more times, then when you decide to try and halt him back with your equivilant, he'll summon Uber_friend_02 Junzaa to use some kind of incapacitating magic on you, then he'll halt you again, then he'll murder you unarmed.

Must be the pride of the paladin guild.
'Archon' indeed... wonder how much coin his 'soul' cost somebody... I'm sure people don't grow up like this normally

-T
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/11/2003 01:38 AM CST
>Let's see... He'll come into a room.... Start arguing with you.... Point you out as you try to hide and head to sleep a few dozen times... Thump you... Halt you a dozen more times, then when you decide to try and halt him back with your equivilant, he'll summon Uber_friend_02 Junzaa to use some kind of incapacitating magic on you, then he'll halt you again, then he'll murder you unarmed.

theres that, or you could tell folk the other side of the story about you harrasing the empath in front of him, Relayer is one of the most honerable Paladins in DR and very respected. I am quite sure he doesn't need 'uber freinds' to deal with scum like you.

Michael.
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/11/2003 07:19 AM CST
Everything I've known and seen of Relayer shows him to be a fairly upstanding citizen, and a good man in general.

I'm actually surprised he bothered to thump you, and halt you a dozen more times. Most of my kind just whip out the sword and >slice neck< at that point.

But then, what do I know, I'm just a barbarian. ;-)

~Kodiac
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/11/2003 10:30 PM CST
<<theres that, or you could tell folk the other side of the story about you harrasing the empath in front of him>>

There's you, or you could tell folk that you weren't even there, and have no clue what happened.

I was having a debate with an empath, that is not harassing anyone... In fact, if I was harassing her, and she was so bloodthirstily out for me... why when, foolio came in and thumped and halted and pointed at me.. what did she say?

whispers to you, 'Huh? What's going on?'

Because, apparantly, to her... It seemed just like he waltzed up and started attacking me.... Kind of like he did... Imagine that.
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/11/2003 10:44 PM CST
<<But then, what do I know, I'm just a barbarian. ;-)

~Kodiac>>

Then you're only bound by the laws in wherever you decide to murder someone.

You aren't honorbound by your guild to uphold the highest standards in the lands, to always be fair and truthful.

What is halt mentioned anyway? They don't have the spell descrips up anymore, but I believe it said something like 'A non-violent way to intervene when it may be necessary, such as stopping one citizen from attacking another'

So obviously, my wordly debate with someone, was so violent and horrible (Even though to her, it seems like this guy walks up and starts attacking), that the ONLY way he could possibly stop it would be to halt and thump me... Then halt.. halt...halt... posture incessantly, go 'bring it!' a dozen times or so when I said it was a shame I was poor and murder fines in town are steep...

Nice display of maturity there... Last time someone yelled 'bring it' at me, they were poaching my blood dryad some years ago.

So when I decided to try and halt him back, it became so totally obvious that his friend had to cast her creepy spell on me, and he had to halt me again and murder me unarmed... Only THAT would save this poor defenseless empath from my evil evil debate.

listen closely, boys...

that squiqjck noise you hear, is the sound of me rolling my eyes, amplified 100 times.

I'm not even going to look up 'archon' but i'm sure it's a 70 or 80 orhigher paladin title. Takes a real man to drop someone less than half your circle defenseless, doesn't it?

Past aside, it doesn't matter if he entombed the great dragon himself... You can be a firefighting hero RL, you slaughter someone, you're a murderer, plain and simple.

He can be everyone's hero, but if he's killing folks out of the blue and without cause, consent, or any real reason... he's a VILLIAN, and that's why he's in this folder.

If you feel the need to counter me, go post him a few hero stories in the other folder... I'll be sure to leave my two coppers.

-T
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/11/2003 11:00 PM CST
>Because, apparantly, to her... It seemed just like he waltzed up and started attacking me.... Kind of like he did... Imagine that.

so you didnt keep leaving the room and hiding and stalking back in with crossbow in hand?

i doubt the empath would be confuse and not know or why he did it? why? its his Fiancee. lol

pretty much you got smart with 99th circle paladin and got your ass handed to you faster than you could hit the report macro. You chose the wrong Paladins GF to harrass, time to move on.

Michael.
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/12/2003 05:13 AM CST
<<so you didnt keep leaving the room and hiding and stalking back in with crossbow in hand?>>

I was sneaking around and rehiding just to make him hit his little point button. As for me, I was wearing a backpack, 3 bags filled with boxes, a shield, 1/3 of my armor, and emptyhanded.

<<i doubt the empath would be confuse and not know or why he did it? why? its his Fiancee. lol>>

I doubt english is your first language... But aside from that, I don't care what you doubt, fact of the matter is...

Relayer points at you, ruining your hiding place.

Relayer gestures at you.
Relayer stares at you, halting you in your tracks with his gaze.

Relayer thumps you (i don't remember exactly what that says.. It's not often someone decides to assault me like that)

Myannah whispers, "Huh? What's going on?" to you.

So again... i don't care what you doubt, doubting the truth doesn't make it false, sorry pal.

<<pretty much you got smart with 99th circle paladin and got your ass handed to you faster than you could hit the report macro. You chose the wrong Paladins GF to harrass, time to move on.>>

Your cluelessness knows no boundries.

First of all, if I was going to report, don't you think i'd have done it in the 20 minutes of harassment leading up to his crime?

You bet I certainly did assist afterwards (You'd think 20 minutes of harassment, an unconsented murder, etc. etc. would mean something), and the only person on duty at that time happened to be a GM... That still doesn't make that 'hitting a report macro'

I must say i was disappointed to hear 'We may do something, we may not, we can't tell you... anything else?' from them, but that's how they work sometimes... I was busy and had to leave shortly thereafter anyway.

Again, I've posted it before, I'll reitterate... Either 1:get your facts straight before you come in preaching them like THE TRUTH..

2:Butt out of that which you were not involved in.

3:or do what you've been doing, come here and post your differing view of mine, that's what the boards are for.
(3A:This is you though, laugh (oh wait, laughing isn't for you)... go 'lol', talk about 'having my ass handed to me' and do a bit of taunting... I'm surprised you haven't gone 'OMFG! U GOT PWNED!!!!!' yet, honestly)

But do NOT Start making assumptions on what happened, and who did what, when you had nothing to do with it.

ASS
U
ME

That's what happens when you....

-Trazier
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/12/2003 07:43 AM CST
<<I was sneaking around and rehiding just to make him hit his little point button. >>
O EVEN BETTER! <<I doubt english is your first language... >> thats GOLD "T" GOLD!
o my ::chokes back a laugh:: thanks i needed that ;)
late.
Re: Good ol' Relayer... 01/13/2003 10:36 AM CST
Folks,

Take IC conflicts to the conflict folder.

Coming here to start arguments and ruffle feathers isn't what this folder is for.

Questions or comments may be sent to mod-liebeth@play.net

Regards,

Mod Liebeth