Feature hiding 06/05/2016 04:24 PM CDT
It would be cool if items that hid features, such as uaro's'sugis and/or hooded cloaks, also added a line in the "Also here" part of a room's description that tipped people that a person's face was hidden, like the way certain spell effects show up.

Also here: Thayet whose face is obscured.

Especially in crowds it can be hard to impossible to actually look at everyone and see what they're wearing and whether my character would recognize them at a glance. It would just be a minor helpful cue for people wishing to arrpee ignorance as to someone's identity if they so wished.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Feature hiding 06/05/2016 04:41 PM CDT
I'd really like this. A way to at least sort of implement disguises. The people at the gate in Shard can't recognize me with my hood up, so I'm sure there's some kind of toggle in there somewhere.

"Sometimes I have parties at my house in Nashville and it's clothing-optional, and we just body-paint each other and run around." -Ke$ha