Anything fun? 05/13/2017 11:26 AM CDT

Hey everyone anything funny or interesting or fun at all going on you care to share!?
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 12:03 PM CDT

We stopped doing fun things until your hand-crafted personal invites have been completed. I think we're on the stage where we wait for the endangered tree to grow from a sapling into something we can harvest with a hand saw, pulp and press, to give you that unique touch of class you demand. We wouldn't want you to be offended that we didn't put enough time and care into it for you.
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 12:19 PM CDT

Is anyone planning on going to the Barrier play @ 9 pm? It looks like it's going to be fun!!

General Info: The Tavern Troupe invites you to view another of their fabulous plays! Tonight's presentation will feature a historical perspective of the creation of the Great Barrier, the first attempt to thwart the Necromancer Lyras, and the beginning of the exodus of the Prydaen and Rakash to the east. As always, food and drink will be served, as well as a gift for all who attend. Directions from inside the gates of Arthe Dale: Go north x4, east x3, northeast x2, east, go door.

Thats hours away though, was hoping someone had something going on from now till then
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 03:59 PM CDT

Apparently Lady Lilena and company were @ the corner in the Dirge Darkstone Inn earlier!!

Sounds like that might have been interesting.

Perhaps someone will post a log!

I had a fun interaction with the lady Lilena which apparently some players appreciated as well!

Someone gives you 1 PIRP point(s).
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 04:13 PM CDT
It was announced on the gweth but not many people showed up. Good convo, though.

Mazrian
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 04:17 PM CDT

<It was announced on the gweth but not many people showed up. Good convo, though.

Was it? Prior to the conversation?

Was it on local?
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 04:34 PM CDT
I gwethed it a couple of times and you responded to one of my gweths, dude.

Mazrian
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 04:45 PM CDT
Stop being elitist.
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 04:46 PM CDT

[15:14] [General] Your mind hears Mazrian thinking, "Tramin, Lady Lilena and company are in the corner in Dirge's Darkstone Inn."

[15:17] [General] Your mind hears Mazrian thinking, "Please come up and have some brandy and sit a spell, if you'd like. Darkstone is actually a pretty good bar."

Right?

I thought you meant prior to the request for location.
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 04:50 PM CDT
Yup that was me gwething about it.

Mazrian
Re: Anything fun? 05/13/2017 06:25 PM CDT
I already told everyone, we're waiting on the tree to grow for Tarlof's custom invitation. Good things take time, please stop having events while we get through this wonderful process.
K THX BAI!
Re: Anything fun? 05/14/2017 05:26 AM CDT
Given the way he "interacted" with Lilena on the gweth. I'd say he has zero reason ICly to wonder why he isn't being looked to for interaction. But hey, two thumbs high for being noticed and getting your word heard.

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~
Re: Anything fun? 05/14/2017 06:42 AM CDT
He got his RPA, so I guess yay?
Re: Anything fun? 05/14/2017 07:29 AM CDT

Denigrating everyone involved and then taking to Reddit and the forums to complain about the lack of interactions that go his way. Still and still and still at it.
Re: Anything fun? 05/14/2017 09:07 AM CDT

<Given the way he "interacted" with Lilena on the gweth. I'd say he has zero reason ICly to wonder why he isn't being looked to for interaction. But hey, two thumbs high for being noticed and getting your word heard.

As far as Tarlof is concerned she's a terrorist.

<He got his RPA, so I guess yay?

Hell yes yay! I'm glad people are having fun!
Re: Anything fun? ::NUDGE:: 05/14/2017 09:36 AM CDT
Let's try and keep this one on topic, please. Conflicting should go to the appropriate folders.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Anything fun? ::NUDGE:: 05/14/2017 10:37 AM CDT

Thank you for your guidance Helje, it is as always welcome.

Is anyone up to anything fun today!?

I see there is an estate holders meeting which sadly I cannot attend and...

Order of the Apostles Presents Game Night: Speaker Says!! @ 9 pm
All are welcome to join the Order of the Apostles in the lounge of the Apostles Headquarters for three rounds of a fast-paced game of tricky commands called Speaker Says! Every participant will receive a nifty gift, and there will be prizes for the winners. Directions from outside Crossing's Empaths' Guild: Go south, west, west, go archway, touch shield.

I've never been but it sounds like a good time!

Anyone doing anything fun until 9?
Re: Anything fun? ::NUDGE:: 05/14/2017 12:44 PM CDT
I plan to have lots of fun doing this and that. What about you?

Mazrian
Re: Anything fun? ::NUDGE:: 05/14/2017 05:02 PM CDT
Tonight's Estate Holder meeting is in Plat, by the way. Look for the Prime one next month!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Anything fun? ::NUDGE:: 05/14/2017 07:55 PM CDT

<I plan to have lots of fun doing this and that. What about you?

I didn't get up to too much sadly, glad you had a good run of things though!