Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Things Every Elanthian Should Know 02/13/2016 09:55 PM CST

Yeah, and totally off topic from the original, add information to my epedia page request.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Things Every Elanthian Should Know 02/13/2016 10:12 PM CST
if it wasn't bannered as someone's personal fact list, i'd be more inclined to add to it.

-Munch-
Re: Things Every Elanthian Should Know 02/14/2016 01:29 AM CST
>>if it wasn't bannered as someone's personal fact list, i'd be more inclined to add to it.

It's a wiki. If you don't like someones facts, just change them and add your own!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
::Post Hidden:: 02/14/2016 10:50 AM CST

Guys,

Comparing text to real life social issues isn't ever going to go well.

How you decide you want your character to be played is your own decision, imposing that ideal on someone else, is a bad idea as you are always going to be disappointed. Keeping within policy is however everyone's obligation.

Additionally, there is a page on Elanthipedia already that was set up for "Introduction to Setting" it's on the main page, under "The Basics".

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Things Every Elanthian Should Know 02/14/2016 07:34 PM CST
>A sound not unlike someone guzzling water comes from its neck just before it swells in an exaggerated way, nearly ripping itself into shreds in the process.
>Gasping out in terror, a sleazy lout crumples to the ground. Eyes closing, the once rebellious flame dies out completely.

Good night, sweet prince.

I'm not always doing business, but I'm always open.

AIM: ManhattanTF
Twitter: @ManhattanTF
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page