Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 01:06 PM CST

ok who are best evil chars who roleplay so, and are not just masking boredom/snertness.
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 01:12 PM CST

I nominate the old draughtman's run gang! organized crime brought to DR
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 01:18 PM CST
Totenus's descent into evil was pretty awesome to watch from the sidelines (not sure if he's changed hands since then)

Meanne was a personal favorite of mine as well.
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 01:51 PM CST
Mech abuse issues aside, fixing a Draugtman game was pretty clever/funny.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 02:05 PM CST
Evil? Gromnir and Meanne had some good stuff going. And Gromnir was so good, he had everyone fooled but those on the inside.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 02:51 PM CST
As a player, I enjoyed Sebastienne and Ignifera as "evil chars" because they were the type of evil that made you question your own character's values in such a way that it spawned character development.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 05:01 PM CST

I'm going to put a mixed vote in for Caelumia and Totenus. I often enjoy interactions with Atazai.
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 05:58 PM CST
Samsaren and Sendithu. Sheer, utter evil.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 06:16 PM CST
I miss Totenus.

For current active RPers, I have to say Whiteburn is pretty rad. Atazai is a blast too.

Samsaren+Sendithu get an honorable mention for being Elanthia's Most Up And Coming Asskicking Power Couple.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Re: Best evil chars. 12/03/2015 06:28 PM CST

The original Totenus, Ignifera, and Sebastienne all come to mind. No one else really sticks out to me.

I dunno if Whiteburn is evil or not, but my one interaction with her was not 100% 'nice' and I enjoyed it, simple as it was. Sometimes you don't need to do a lot to leave an impression! :)
Re: Best evil chars. 12/04/2015 12:05 AM CST
Ogdaro was also one of my favorites.

- Navesi
Re: Best evil chars. 12/05/2015 12:01 AM CST
Ogdaro and Serchah all time favorites.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: Best evil chars. 12/12/2015 07:06 PM CST
Ogdaro, certainly.

"Sometimes I have parties at my house in Nashville and it's clothing-optional, and we just body-paint each other and run around." -Ke$ha
Re: Best evil chars. 12/13/2015 09:45 AM CST
I found Ogdaro quite quaint and pleasant.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade