Cool Story (or, does this still/ever happen?) 04/08/2015 10:26 PM CDT
I was cruising youtube while playing the other day. I didn't think I'll find any videos about DragonRealms, but boy was I wrong. I found this little gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dct1rUj9Tcc

Now, for those who don't feel like clicking, this guy starts out telling the story of a newbie Ranger, who groups up with some older guild-mates and gets his arm destroyed by monster. The Empath who heals him dies from over healing, gets raised, then demands a platinum in payment for her trouble. The Rangers refuse and she calls backup from her friends in the Theives' Guild. What follows is pretty exciting. Treaties are broken, Thieves and Rangers are slaughtered en masse on site, there at least 1 kidnapping, 2 decapitations and a suicide bomber.

I'm not sure if was just trolling on all sides or actual RP, but it seemed fun (to listen to, at least).

I'm not a drama queen, but I love this type of stuff - as long as its completely IC, I'm all for it. Please tell me this stuff happens!

PS, that story spans over 7+ videos and he leaves you hanging at the freaking end...

I can resist anything but temptation.
AIM: EzBreezi82
Re: Cool Story (or, does this still/ever happen?) 04/09/2015 09:23 AM CDT
Sure does. Drama happens all the time.

Mazrian
Re: Cool Story (or, does this still/ever happen?) 04/13/2015 01:49 PM CDT

At the risk of sounding pessimistic, drama happens all the time.