Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: What's Your Alignment? 12/17/2011 10:11 PM CST
Arctuniol is definitely in his own class.

Thank you happy holidays.

Arct
Re: What's Your Alignment? 12/18/2011 10:59 AM CST

Katt's maybe somewhere between neutral and lawful good. Though if I had to choose one I'd say neutral.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: What's Your Alignment? 12/21/2011 05:38 PM CST
Abison, like most traders is Neutral Greedy.

Abison
Re: What's Your Alignment? 02/05/2012 07:01 PM CST
I would definitely be NG.
Re: What's Your Alignment? 05/05/2012 03:06 PM CDT

Uthgaar is Lawful Neutral for the most part. I would put him at Chaotic Good when friends and family are involved though.
Re: What's Your Alignment? 05/06/2012 11:15 AM CDT
I've always tried to play Alexii as "neutral good" aligned. Though, as time goes on and he dives deeper into social circles I find that he's leaning in the "chaotic good" direction slightly.

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: What's Your Alignment? 05/06/2012 01:20 PM CDT
http://tinyurl.com/bufmxvp
Re: What's Your Alignment? 05/22/2012 02:18 PM CDT
Korsik is lawful good. The rest of you are dirty sinners.

An overpowering sense of wrongness overcomes you, leaving you struggling against an almost uncontrollable urge to lash out at anyone and anything around you. With tremendous force of will, you manage to regain control of your emotions. - Irony
Re: What's Your Alignment? 05/22/2012 02:24 PM CDT
"Chaotic Evil is referred to as the "Destroyer" or "Demonic" alignment. Characters of this alignment tend to have no respect for rules, other people's lives, or anything but their own desires, which are typically selfish and cruel. They set a high value on personal freedom, but do not have any regard for the lives or freedom of other people. They do not work well in groups, as they resent being given orders, and usually behave themselves only out of fear of punishment."

Sound like anybody you know?

~N.D.
Re: What's Your Alignment? 05/22/2012 02:32 PM CDT

>Sound like anybody you know?

Lawtun?
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page