Saaquib 09/29/2016 08:17 AM CDT
This is a character I enjoy and read everything he says. I get a chuckle out of some of it but really appreciate the time and effort the player puts in. So, thank you whoever you are. You really contribute to the community.
Re: Saaquib 09/29/2016 08:19 AM CDT
Fun seeing an Elder Scrolls Khajeet in DR
Re: Saaquib 09/29/2016 12:11 PM CDT
I want to echo that I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to this character on the gweths.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: Saaquib 09/30/2016 02:07 AM CDT
Maybe I'll get burned for this but I do love that he is rp-ing but at the same time part of it grates me. Perhaps I just need sit with the young s'kra to better understand his methods.

example
-if you have strong feelings towards the moons coming and going, wouldn't speaking to them be more personal? As in, why the display on the gweth vs. speaking only to oneself/out loud in the current room? Claiming it as a thought still requires the active use of the gweth making it seem like an act of getting attention vs. gaining attention through small acts.

The image that comes to mind is Mr.Meseeks -- those who know who that is might understand the gist of what I'm trying to say. And it's almost bordering George Lucas's Star Wars creation.

Conclusion from me: Keep it up! Not all of it needs to be gwethed. A little use of the native s'kra tongue here and there couldn't hurt (if it fits into the story he weaving).

example: ibu'rath'a Katamba
Re: Saaquib 09/30/2016 02:43 AM CDT
Well it certainly is more interesting than the plethora of thoughts from people trying to sell overpriced items over and over.
Re: Saaquib 09/30/2016 04:47 AM CDT
on that we are much agreed! I see a lot of potential regardless. We could all do with a dip back in the RP pool.
Re: Saaquib 09/30/2016 07:44 AM CDT
> This is a character I enjoy and read everything he says. I get a chuckle out of some of it but really appreciate the time and effort the player puts in. So, thank you whoever you are. You really contribute to the community.

Thank you.

> if you have strong feelings towards the moons coming and going, wouldn't speaking to them be more personal?

Heard. Have no short answer for it. So, let's just say I did it once, realized what you just said, but it pretty quickly became his thing.

Again, really appreciate that people enjoy Sa'a'qib (remember, is like when you say, "saw" and then "ah" and "keeb" also come out... like that.)

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: Saaquib 09/30/2016 11:48 AM CDT

I enjoy the RP as well, A+.
Re: Saaquib 09/30/2016 08:47 PM CDT
Saaqib is so cute and fun. I've enjoyed all my interactions with him and I look forward to more!
::Post Hidden:: 10/19/2016 07:46 AM CDT

A post was removed.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Saaquib 10/24/2016 11:19 AM CDT
agreed, i did like this one's gweth thoughts.

-Munch-