RPAs 04/05/2016 10:09 AM CDT

So I tried to give someone an RPA point the other day and I was unable to. Apparently I have a to have a minimum of 50(!) to start handing them out. So, I guess I am asking if its a total of 50 received overall to start handing out, or currently 50 on hand? I just want to make someone feel like their RP is appreciated. :(
Re: RPAs 04/05/2016 12:07 PM CDT
>>So I tried to give someone an RPA point the other day and I was unable to. Apparently I have a to have a minimum of 50(!) to start handing them out. So, I guess I am asking if its a total of 50 received overall to start handing out, or currently 50 on hand? I just want to make someone feel like their RP is appreciated. :(

I think it's total, not on-hand. You should be able to see your overall earned when using the RPA verb.

You eventually also get entered into the PIRP system, which allows you to give out X number of RPAs per 30 days without tapping into your own reserves.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/PIRP#RPA_PIRP

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: RPAs 04/05/2016 12:21 PM CDT
It is not total. You have to have at least 50 RPA points on your account if you want to give away from RPA and not PIRP and I believe you can give away up to 20.
Re: RPAs 04/05/2016 12:24 PM CDT
Ugh I hit post too soon.

To follow up it takes about 250 total RPA points accumulated (does not need to be currently in your bank) to get into the PIRP system.
Re: RPAs 04/05/2016 01:37 PM CDT
Protip: If you're in the middle of some RP and someone is being pretty cool, you can also use REPORT to tip GMs off. So long as we see evidence of said roleplay, and we're available, we enjoy being able to award that type of behavior. Tipping us off when the RP is over isn't helpful, though.

---
NaOH+HI