Asrea 06/28/2012 11:20 PM CDT
Tonight, it really occurred to me that Asrea deserves a huge commendation for consistency in her RP. It's been a few years (2? 3? more?) and I've never seen her change her stance about the First Empath and all that jazz. It really warms the cockles of my cold, cold heart to see it.

Thanks Asrea!

_______
Want to be a Necromancer? Use this flowchart. Totally Xerasyth approved.

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Ysselt/Necroflowchart
Re: Asrea 06/28/2012 11:27 PM CDT
I second that commendation. My character had a brief encounter with her last week in the Infirmary and I was impressed by her not once breaking her character, even in whispers (where we -ahem, I- sometimes tend to lapse...)

I wish I had that kind of fortitude. :)
Re: Asrea 06/29/2012 04:24 AM CDT
I really like seeing what Asrea is trying to do among the Empaths and the Guild there. It has a lot of potential IMO, not just for her, but a lot of other Empath PCs. Good job Asrea's person.
Re: Asrea 06/29/2012 06:51 AM CDT
I'm with you folks on this, none of my interactions with Asrea have been super friendly. Her and Alexii are on totally opposite sides of the coin it seems. However, she has really made this Outcast thing fun and dangerous. I expect the next time I switch over to OPEN she will come knocking on my door.

I also find the 'First Empath' story line to be very interesting. She's even managed to pull Alexii into her searching for Jomay. And that's really whats so great about having a really dedicated role player. Whenever they are around it really makes the rest of us rise up to the occasion.

Two thumbs way up.

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: Asrea 06/29/2012 09:52 AM CDT
Much love! +1

Madigan
Re: Asrea 06/29/2012 12:53 PM CDT
I agree with all of this. Asrea is a great character. She was one of the empaths that made me want to make my character more than just a "hang in the guild and heal" kind of empath. Interacting with her is always interesting, and you never know quite where it will wind up! I know she's inspired me to expand my idea of an empath, and has made things way more fun!

Player of Marssi
Re: Asrea 06/29/2012 03:04 PM CDT
I have also very much enjoyed RPing with Asrea. Watching her develop over the years has been really great, also. She's really turned into a pretty well rounded character, and that's something I love to see.

---
Inauri
Re: Asrea 06/29/2012 07:43 PM CDT
Thank you very much for the kind words!
Re: Asrea 07/01/2012 01:06 PM CDT
A bit late but I have to chime in and say Asrea is absolutely amazing. I never quite know where any interaction will go and her consistency and dedication is inspiring.
Re: Asrea 07/01/2012 01:56 PM CDT
Have to agree here. Had an opportunity to RP with her recently and had a great time.

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Asrea 07/01/2012 10:30 PM CDT
I want to add my praises, I find Asrea's character and storyline to be very unique and interesting, and interactions with her are always fun.
Re: Asrea 07/16/2012 07:21 PM CDT
I'll jump on the puppy-pile here and also say that it has been a pleasure to interact with Asrea. She's been a fun and easy going character to interact with over the years (so many years!), and she's just gotten more complex and interesting as time unfolds.

Kythryn
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain