Eyuve 01/17/2012 05:51 PM CST
Met her in Fang Cove and loved her RP, very distinctive personality. Interesting on both the moon mage and Kaldar lore fronts. I got the feeling she worships the Albarian gods but I don't think I got to confirm.

I don't usually feel the need to post a commendation, cause plenty RPers out there I admire have been at it way longer than me and have built a significant rep already. Eyuve still stood out for me among all of those so thought to say it!
Re: Eyuve 01/17/2012 07:58 PM CST
Agreed, she's definitely a uh, unique conversationalist. Sharing experiences with her like hunting are always a great time.

Guaranteed good time: give her a spell scroll and ask her to identify it for you. Fun is multiplied by ten if you don't cheat and identify the scroll first.
Re: Eyuve 01/17/2012 09:58 PM CST
Definitely agree with the praise. I think she might worship the Sun more than any gods. Hard to tell. She's very fun to play with.
Re: Eyuve 01/17/2012 11:35 PM CST
<blush>

I never thought I would get my own thread! Eyuve just started out as a fun idea I was toying with, and she just kept being fun so I kept it up. I'm glad other people are having fun with her too. :)

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Eyuve 01/18/2012 12:42 AM CST
Eyuve is 100% pure awesome condensed into Kaldar form.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: Eyuve 01/18/2012 02:44 AM CST
What they said. Love that Eyuve.

===
The parrot snaps its beak at Drexella and leers, "Kiss kiss! Kiss kiss!"
The parrot shrieks at you,"MADARICATIRO!"
Madame Woodhut covers her mouth with her hand, then tells the parrot sternly, "Now, now, we don't use words like that!"
Re: Eyuve 01/18/2012 08:56 AM CST
+1

Madigan
Re: Eyuve 01/25/2012 05:05 PM CST
A little late. I love the character Eyuve but I need to go a step further and say the player behind ALEPH-ONE is an incredible RPer in general, I have had the pleasure of roleplaying with her before. Well done!

Terra
Re: Eyuve 01/25/2012 06:26 PM CST
I could not agree more. Eyuve is constistant, and fantastic. In the last year I've met several new players I felt were breathing life back into DR as far as RP and Eyuve is high up on that list.

Re: Eyuve 01/26/2012 03:24 AM CST
Shucks you guys.

<3

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Eyuve 01/26/2012 06:32 AM CST
I'm not in this thread, so I can only conclude no one likes me.

WAAAAH!

Now back to your normal DR.

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Combat Balance List:
http://tinyurl.com/DRBalance
Re: Eyuve 01/26/2012 12:12 PM CST

Eyuve & I are BFFs

<3 atobin
Re: Eyuve 01/27/2012 03:39 AM CST
>>I'm not in this thread, so I can only conclude no one likes me.

I'm sad that we've never met in game so that Eyuve can come up with a name for Caraamon that means "thing that is really loud." :D

Oh wait! There was that one time, two HE fests ago. Definite <3s for that. Now come out of the forge once in a while so I can see you.

<3 atobin

<3 Lasciel.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Eyuve 01/28/2012 02:39 AM CST
Thought I'd posted here, guess not. Always enjoyed my interactions with her character, and bonus points for consistently constructive posts from aleph-one.