PIRP request 07/29/2010 01:28 AM CDT
Hello grand GMs out there!

Is it possible that the PIRP system could be account-based instead of character based?

I find it so silly that I have to log out of one character and log into another character just to give some RPers a nice pat on the back for doing what they do so well.

In fact, why not just make all RPA-type things account based instead of character based?

(I expect the answer to this is "oh god that's a mess to code" and I'll understand completely if that's the case. I just want to be able to commend players without having to make it become a chore for me to do so.)
Re: PIRP request 08/02/2010 12:46 PM CDT
as an asside to this, how does one get into PIRP? I've heard its at 250 RPA points. Any one know?
Re: PIRP request 08/04/2010 12:31 AM CDT
That would be a reasonable guess.. I haven't been in the system for terribly long..

Total RP points received: 264

Segmere
Shadow Priest, Baron's Own Militia

"The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep." ~WC Fields
Re: PIRP request 08/04/2010 10:31 PM CDT
Can't say I know. I noticed my character was put into the system during one of the many leaves of absences I was taking.
Re: PIRP request 08/11/2010 01:13 AM CDT
Bumping my question on if the RPA/PIRP system could work like premium points, where they're cross-character/game instance/etc, so all your characters can benefit from your OOC rewards.

I doubt this is something that can be done overnight, but would love to see if this is something possible. I just find it silly that I have to log out of one character who had some nice RP experiences with other characters to log into another character who has access to the OOC ability to reward another player for a good job at roleplaying.