Liurilias and Sendithu 05/16/2010 11:55 PM CDT

Have had the pleasure of running into both quite a bit lately. Not much of a better way to say it other than that they are fantastic Roleplayers, and an asset to the game community. You two are awesome.

-Iskhhr

"A thorn bush is no place for a phoenix."
-Guan Yu
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/17/2010 12:32 AM CDT
How sweet!

We were actually talking last night about how much fun we have when Liuri and Sendi bump into Iskhhr and Venda'tuul. Always educational, you guys are great.
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/17/2010 12:54 AM CDT
Agreed, they're quite excellent.

-=Issus=-
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/17/2010 08:44 AM CDT
Same here. Thumbs up.

- Terra
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/17/2010 01:29 PM CDT
>>Not much of a better way to say it other than that they are fantastic Roleplayers, and an asset to the game community. You two are awesome.

Agreed. Definitely two people who continue to make the game fun and interesting for me.
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/17/2010 01:45 PM CDT
>Have had the pleasure of running into both quite a bit lately. Not much of a better way to say it other than that they are fantastic Roleplayers, and an asset to the game community. You two are awesome.

Well said and I totally agree.
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/17/2010 03:22 PM CDT
<<Well said and I totally agree.

Madigan
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/18/2010 03:08 AM CDT
You all are too nice. We've highly enjoyed interacting with all of you as well.
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/18/2010 05:57 PM CDT
also giving my two thumbs up

Crys
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/19/2010 12:04 PM CDT
Will guys stop complimenting Liurilias? We all know he is a great guy and wonderful RP'r but geez his head is going to swell up and I won't be able to fit into the same room with him. Stop before its too late!
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/19/2010 12:32 PM CDT
Personally speaking I like thier depth of character. I don't feel like I'm talking to Bob the IT guy running Thrud the Barbarian when we interact. I also appriciate the fact that I can send them into situations we know will be uncomfortable and I don't have to hand hold. They both make my DR life much easier for me.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/19/2010 01:51 PM CDT
>>Will guys stop complimenting Liurilias? We all know he is a great guy and wonderful RP'r but geez his head is going to swell up and I won't be able to fit into the same room with him. Stop before its too late!

He won't get a big head, his faults keep him in line. He's still a Prydean, and he has to live with that shame every day. :)

-=Issus=-
Re: Liurilias and Sendithu 05/19/2010 03:44 PM CDT
Ha ha, thanks Issus.