Mottdos 12/31/2009 03:46 PM CST
Not really an RP Commendation, but it wasn't appropriate for conflicts either. The first conflict we had started with him (being guarded) using the Onager outside the NE gate.

After all was said and cleared up, he made a comment along the lines of "Well, you're open so even if you have a problem with it, I'll attack you anyhow." (partially paraphrased). All I could think of, was the numerous threads about guarded people acting like jerks to open people, just cause they can, without being brave enough to be open themselves.

However, I can honestly say.. Today he proved me wrong. I was in Shard hiding while afk. He came and found me, pointed me out of hiding and cast Anther's Call on me. Then he waited and whispered to me, rather than just killing me. Just wanted to say "Thank you" for respecting the enjoyment for both sides.

Log follows.

There is a brief flash from the west, followed by a faint ripple of green light passing through the ground beneath you.
H>
Steel Heart Mottdos just arrived.
H>
Mottdos searches around for a moment.
H>
Mottdos points at you, ruining your hiding place.
>
Mottdos gestures at you.
A low, pure note chimes from the ground below.
The ground around you begins to churn violently as dozens of large hands fashioned from living earth surge into view! The hands swarm over your body, gripping your extremities with a granite grasp and rendering you completely immobile!
>
Mottdos asks, "You awake?"
Mottdos asks, "You awake?"
>
Mottdos grins.
>
The hands release their grip on you and fall to the ground, reverting to inert piles of earth that slowly crumble away.
>
Mottdos frowns.
>
Mottdos nods.
>
Mottdos pats you on the back.
>
Steel Heart Mottdos just went west.
>
YOU HAVE BEEN IDLE TOO LONG. PLEASE RESPOND.
exp
>
Circle: 74
Showing all skills with field experience.
SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate Fraction
No skills have field experience or none meet your criteria!
Total Ranks Displayed: 0
Time Development Points: 461 Favors: 10 Deaths: 231 Departs: 14
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information
>
Steel Heart Mottdos just arrived.
>
Mottdos just tried to take your hand but you politely pulled away.
>
The flames surrounding Mottdos blaze high in a hellish inferno!
>
Mottdos whispers, "I was buffing, and I hunt in my buff script, saw ya, wanted to come and fight ya, but it wouldn't be fun if you're asleep"
>
Mottdos gives you a playful poke in the ribs.
>
Steel Heart Mottdos just went west.

-Master Ndin
Re: Mottdos 12/31/2009 06:16 PM CST
That's cool of him. Most people wouldn't pass that up.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Mottdos 01/07/2010 02:29 AM CST
Probably got scared because Ndin is over 20th circle.

hey mott come hang out at the wm guild some more you are a super cool guy