Caelumia 01/05/2009 04:21 PM CST
Recently my character has had a number of conversations with Caelumia and I have to say it really makes my time playing DR way more enjoyable.

Generally speaking, RP here is usually spread out into little corners of the world and it is nice to find one of those corners where people take it seriously and where you're able to meet other people who take it seriously as well.

It's greatly appreciated and has definitely made me more convinced to stick with a character rather than get the annoying tendency I usually get where I jump off into a whole new character concept and start from scratch for the 30th time.

Thanks!

-Ventuul's pawn
Re: Caelumia 01/09/2009 03:49 PM CST
I've had the chance to RP with Caelumia through my characters Eirron and Maconaie and I second your opinion. Great RPing from her.
Caelumia 05/13/2009 11:49 PM CDT
Well, I can honestly say I never envisioned myself posting this.

I just wanted to commend Caelumia on her RP especially during this event.

She's really rounded the troops with these Coalition meetings (as well as several others) and it's not only a great, informative time to catch everyone up on current events but it's rather enjoyable.

And she almost wore a gaudy harem outfit to the meeting, and that has to count for something.

- Terra
Re: Caelumia 05/14/2009 01:42 AM CDT
>And she almost wore a gaudy harem outfit to the meeting, and that has to count for something.

If its what I think you're talking about, I dont think that was just for the meeting. ;p

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Caelumia 05/14/2009 01:44 PM CDT
The harem outfit was mostly Martyka's fault, and partially because I really know how to run a joke into the ground.

I appreciate the nod really. It's nice to hear once in awhile that people notice and enjoy. :)

Rev. Reene

The black panther growls, "Are you blind Tachid? Kill Caelumia."
>
Tachid says, "SHE HAS BLUE FIRE"
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 01:38 AM CDT
Caelumia is haunting.

So many layers of personality, such a frighteningly real psychology, an incredible command of information and lore, meaningful and mysterious personal history, cunning wit, hilarious sense of humor and sarcasm, and so many surprises where you least expect them.

Moreover her attention to other characters is astounding. Caelumia is adept at building up situations which challenge other players, getting them to push themselves to roleplay better and really bring their characters to life.

And all this while being a "villain"!

Caelumia has helped make possible some the absolute best chapters thus far in Callahan's humble story, and surely he's not the only one who can say as much.

~Callahan Blake
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 12:59 PM CDT
Last I heard she sold. Hopefully this isn't in reply as a recent event?...
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 01:15 PM CDT
>>Last I heard she sold. Hopefully this isn't in reply as a recent event?...

She was up for sale, who would want to buy a high profile character with many warnings and who was locked out at the time she put up the add though? I doubt she actually sold.
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 02:16 PM CDT
>>FBC: She was up for sale, who would want to buy a high profile character with many warnings and who was locked out at the time she put up the add though? I doubt she actually sold.

Caelumia has been in new hands for about a week. Her in-game profile lists a different AIM account, and she no longer recognizes old acquaintances.

Teilan: PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this.
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 02:48 PM CDT
Oh that's just sad.

"Magic has rules and so does posting on these forums." -Annwyl
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 03:41 PM CDT
<<Her in-game profile lists a different AIM account

This actually doesn't mean a thing as it's ever so easy to create new SNs.

<<she no longer recognizes old acquaintances

But strangely, she has the exact same mannerisms. I guess she wrote a good manual and the buyer actual read it.

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 04:01 PM CDT
>>Caelumia has been in new hands for about a week. Her in-game profile lists a different AIM account, and she no longer recognizes old acquaintances.

Or, she's trying to convince everyone she sold.
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 04:18 PM CDT
>But strangely, she has the exact same mannerisms. I guess she wrote a good manual and the buyer actual read it.

Maybe she was purchased by a stalker!

"Magic has rules and so does posting on these forums." -Annwyl
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 04:20 PM CDT
>>Maybe she was purchased by a stalker!

There are certainly plenty of them.

-Landros
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 04:23 PM CDT
Landros, why won't you call me back? I thought we had fun together. Didn't we have fun? I thought so. Will you be around later? What time? Can you send me a sock? That you wore? Please?

~Brian/Bahb
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 04:29 PM CDT
>>Or, she's trying to convince everyone she sold.

She'd be doing a pretty amazing job then, the "new" Caelumia's gweths are full of errors, and she's been hanging out on Ratha quite a bit so idk.

Vashir: one day I will devise a weapon fueled by the tears of warrior mages
Vashir: it'll be unstoppable

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcszxzpn_22g3mtzcv

http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Out_of_Character
Re: Caelumia 06/01/2010 04:44 PM CDT

We're way off topic here.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.