Remembering Tyx 01/31/2021 07:34 PM CST
Larry Greg Sills AKA Tyx has passed away on January 24th 2021 of a heart attack. This is two days after he was in a vehicle crash. His sister had posted on facebook the news. and I heard it from a friend. This man will be missed by me and a lot of people who played with him.

Tyx, may Agonar bellow his approval to you and from me may heaven open its gates to you. Love you, you big tog and may you have lots of ores to play with in the afterlife.

Heartsfyre Maylan

All things are real. It's your perceptions that are at fault.
Re: Remembering Tyx 01/31/2021 07:59 PM CST

Be well friend. I rp'ed with you a few times and it was fun. I wish well to his family.
Re: Remembering Tyx 01/31/2021 08:18 PM CST
Greg (Taygar/Tyx) was an amazing person. He helped out whoever he could in game and in real life.
I never heard him say anything negative about anyone. He was generous to strangers and friends alike.
He loved the game and the community. He was full of optimism, love and corny jokes.
Taygar was one of the first folks to help me out when I joined the realms, by giving me (of course) a nice new weapon.
I witnessed him give coin, armor and weapons to dozens of people and I'm sure that was a small fraction of his generosity.
I will miss him greatly and will do what I can to carry on his spirit of kindness and generosity. Rest in peace my friend.

Feizy d'Isiljen
Re: Remembering Tyx 02/01/2021 10:52 AM CST
Its always sad to hear news like this, especially so suddenly.

I knew Tyx IG by name only, my thoughts are with his family, friends & those who knew him better than I IG.

Rest in peace Greg, you will be missed.
Re: Remembering Tyx 02/01/2021 12:22 PM CST

Woke up to this news on the DR Facebook group and couldn't be sadder. 2021 blows and its only Feb. 1st. Tyx was an awesome toon, and Larry was super nice! They always had a kind word, never hesitated to help anyone, and was one of the most generous characters in DR. He will be sorely missed, and Elanthia will be lesser without him. Prayers for his IRL and IG family and friends.
Re: Remembering Tyx 02/01/2021 02:31 PM CST

Oh, precious Taytog. I still have the wedding gifts he gave me at my wedding with Klurn. I've worn them since the wedding and now I'll never remove them in memoriam. This is a huge loss to such a long time friend in our DR community, who unselfishly gave to so many IG, always helping. We will surely miss his nightly request to buy rare metals.

I cannot imagine the loss his family and friends outside of DR are feeling. I'm saying prayers for them and I understand the empty space it leaves, and hoping they fill that space with good memories.

Heartsfyre, if you need help with anything, or just to talk, reach out to me anytime. Please send me an invite to the memorial in the discord order server, or on personal.

With heartfelt sympathy, the Player of Gwenddolyn and many others.
Re: Remembering Tyx 02/01/2021 02:54 PM CST
Taytertog was a great friend to me since 1997. He gave me, like he did so many others, anything I needed to get started back up when I returned from my five year hiatus. He is the type of person that makes this game and community great. He and I loved to tease each other IG a lot, but it was always out of admiration and respect. I too will keep so many gifts I received from him and cherish his memory. I hope I can live up to half of his generous spirit. Fair winds and fallowing seas my dear friend. I'll miss you big guy, more than you could ever know.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Remembering Tyx 02/01/2021 07:09 PM CST
I'm passing the information along to the Plat community: Some of us there are trail blazers too, or very close to it.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Remembering Tyx 02/02/2021 09:11 PM CST
Going to miss him terribly, I wish I could manage more at the moment.