Shadiros
Zhatva
Sadar
Liolei
Postorious
Ellsdragon
Nishu
Rechel
Wildmann (who I did run into a year ago, but haven't really seen)

Was it...oriendelle? (Not Orienelle, though we got along). Maybe it was Orodreth? I think it was.

Lanth-something... stayed behind enemy lines during the Gorbesh war and slowly cleared Crossing from the inside out with him and a few others, very very carefully. (Something about losing all your stuff because of being unable to get back to your corpse if you croaked, or something like that. Hard to remember).

But I'd really like to apologize to Slyase, whom I wronged. I was quite young back then.
Re: Missed friends/chars 12/02/2019 07:29 AM CST
Do you mean Lanthander? Now that I think about it, the last time I passed through Shard and Crossing, I didn't see him either- and I ran across a few very old friends in Therenborough!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Missed friends/chars 12/02/2019 02:00 PM CST
>>Wildmann (who I did run into a year ago, but haven't really seen)

Wildmann is about? Would love to see him again. I thought they took his name from him when they added the Wildman title?

~Gab
Re: Missed friends/chars 12/03/2019 07:14 PM CST
I ran into him a year or so ago. We ended up in an inn somewhere with various people. He suddenly went silent, then logged, and I haven't run into him since.
Re: Missed friends/chars 12/03/2019 07:17 PM CST
Quite possibly Lanthander, but my memory is too fuzzy. Ugh...the computer with all my old logs fried, and at the time I hadn't been keeping a backup drive (for some reason).