re: The beautiful empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 10:43 PM CDT
I called her "My Sweet Sister Saph" Our names were similar and we had many other similarities in common.
She was what Webster's would call a "true Empath". She would stop whatever she was doing and come to the aid of anyone wounded or needing help. Hers wasn't done for the glory or the experience. She did it with love.

Saph could get into the other person's head and feel their pain. It never felt like role playing with Saph and that was because she was truly concerned about the other person.

She was truly one of a kind and the Realms is a much bleaker place without her.

Love and miss you already you, Saph. Thanks for being my friend and "Sweet Sister"

Sophrona
re: The beautiful empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/28/2017 01:43 AM CDT
Where to begin? Mother, sister, daughter, best friend? Saphryna was all of these to me, which makes it a very complicated relationship. We talked about the good and the bad things that were going on in our lives IG and RL. The last few years IG and RL has been a roller coaster ride for me and Saphryna was a beacon in the dark at times. I'm a better person for having known her and I'm going to miss her sweet laugh and sense of humor. She had a heart of gold that one!
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same".

Janaetta Gosri