Traim 12/07/2015 06:40 AM CST
I was going through some old emails and came across one of Traim's Commander reports. These reports were something each Court Member/Commander needed send in so we could monitor their activity. There were players in Ilithi that did not understand why I seemed to favor him. Frankly, I was a big fan of in his depth of RP and miss working with him. Here is an example of his work:

It's been a fairly eventful beginning. I'll start with recruitment, then briefly summarize a few of the events of the past month.

Recruitment: Our current roll sheet reads, "Uthgaar Heucuva Czidvar Squanto Tyrun Asrion Marssi Vahlissa Rufhus." Asrion and Marssi were recruited recently, with no small amount of controversy. I expect that to continue. People continue to ask me if I "trust" them. Of course not. That doesn't mean we can't make use of them. The "white" side of my contigent knows this, but they don't realize that we are using them in the same way. We bind the dark elements and the inquisition closer to us and hope we can outmaneuver the scheming of both.

I have discussed this extensively with Leucius, and a bit more guardedly with Ruea. I've spoken with the others too of course, even outside court, but only enough to hint that my plans and ideas might not be as transparent, or naive, as they think. I wasn't tasked with leading a friendly group, or a white knight group. We are neither and neither fits Ilithi. However, I am confident that those I have brought on so far will do the jobs asked of them, and do them well.

I may invite mixed loyalties into our midst, but the plan is to bind them together and force them forward for Ilithi's sake, or use their plotting against them. It's entirely possible that one side will snap; either the inquisitors will crack at the darker elements around us, or the darker elements will seize on a perceived weakness. I have kept them together, for now. The conflict between them fits Ilithi. I hope to come up with a final name that reflects our emphasis on enforcement, and also the "grey" nature of my group. I am open to suggestions, it has been an exceptionally difficult choice. Maybe it's the moon mage in me that's adverse to naming.

Events:

Ambassador Synamon was attacked and killed a number of times by Lasciel, and other fiends, acting for Lasciel. The deaths were paid back in kind. Sometimes it is difficult to discern the line between personal conflict and a conflict involving Ilithi, but when the attackers openly tell me it's a message for the Tower...well, that makes it easy. Erixx, Lasciel, and Silvwyn, and possibly others that escape my mind for the moment, were all killed in response.

We attended the theatre night in Theren, during a Lasciel attack there, and we helped warn Marsais. Through some keen spying, we also helped connect Lasciel to various supportive elements.

Earlier, we had the Ilithi town meeting. I was challenged by an unknown Elothean and asked why a human would serve Ilithi. Although I was tempted to immediately wipe the insolent presumption from his face via teleportational make-over, it was a really a fair question. I answered it to the best of my ability; Ilithi brought peace to me.

Several of our fighters fought in the Theren fights nights, and the Wyvern fight nights. It's always good to practice. I host the Wyvern battles from time to time, and I won the last all out no rules 1v1 tournament.

There was the Big Liar contest, which I attended briefly (there was an attack by Lasciel during the earlier part). To my amusement, and maybe no one else's, I told a story that was entirely true (and likely to earn me the pitchforks) up until the very last part (I am obviously not the Ivory Mage that Tiv calls a "failure" as a person).

And, of course, we met a dragon. I have never been so proud to serve as when I watched Her Grace stare it down. I also enjoyed hearing her refuse any plan that included a method for her safe retreat. I will not make the same mistake again. I am not sure how the uneasy alliance will play out, but we will certainly be watching the dragon priests closely. I intend to figure out some way to indirectly gather reliable information on the dragon, and its potential weaknesses.

I stopped through Haven with Ysselt and Katralyn recently, we immediately ran into some nasty pirates. They killed Ysselt and I began slaughtering them (though I just assisted with the easier types, which was most of them). I saved/helped a commander or two, and let them know I enjoyed fighting alongside with them. Killing is always more fun with good company. Mayor Bressail caught up with me at Town Square and asked, somewhat accusingly I thought at the time, whether I had announced myself. I had a few poorly chosen words with him regarding the fact that I was just passing through and none of the Therengians standing beside me the night before, with a dragon, had announced themselves. It was pointed out to me that these citizens traveled in their private capacity. Despite my belief that no one turns their stake as a commander "on and off" as they travel, Synamon calmed my temper and made me see my wrong. I returned to Haven and apologized to Bressail. I think it was well-received.

Plans:

My immediate priority is to secure the loyalty of my members through more joint action fights. Second to this, and more specifically, is the need to learn more about the dragon priests and the dragon. I think I have a couple people that would be very good as undercover agents in this role.

Signed,

Traim

OOC: I count as one of my major successes the recent decision by several medium-heavy roleplaying Ilithi characters to choose Open PvP. While I obviously can't claim credit for this directly, I hope that some of the things we've done shaping the scene contributed.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Traim 12/07/2015 07:00 PM CST
So glad that guys gone, he sucked on so many levels.

Just kidding always liked Traim, guy knows what he's doing, and could appreciate his RP. Guy put a lot of work into it, props. My RP died out a long time ago.