Well I am back. 03/31/2014 10:25 PM CDT
I am no one you would know. I haven't been to the Realms in ages. I have created some of the worst characters ever, but oh how I loved Elanthia. I wasted a good bit of time in Arthe Dale at a tree near a swimming hole. I remember my first attempts climbing that tree. I spent a lot of time on my behind. I met a lot of wonderful role players. Now, it's 18 years later. I am married, my wife is expecting our 5th child and I have put another few coins in the slot to see what Elanthia is like. I imagine my monthly subscription fee will be more of a donation than anything else, since I don't have 2 minutes to rub together nowadays. If by chance we meet I hope a great story takes shape. My name is Steril, I think. I am an Empath. I don't know much else about me. I would like to say I am human, but perhaps not. I had another name back in the old days, well I had multiple personalities, each one was cheesier than the last.
Re: Well I am back. 04/01/2014 06:08 AM CDT
Welcome back, hope you enjoy your journey.

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh
Re: Well I am back. 04/01/2014 07:29 AM CDT
Welcome back.
Re: Well I am back. 04/01/2014 07:46 AM CDT
>My name is Steril, I think.
>I am married, my wife is expecting our 5th child

You, sir, are definitely NOT sterile! (Sorry bad joke!) Welcome back!
Re: Well I am back. 04/11/2014 02:07 PM CDT
Welcome back and if you can't get on any other time, at least you will be able to during the middle of the night when the youngest has a rotten cold and wants to be held--while you play in DR! And if you wife objects tell her, DR isn't alcoholic and you are at home and not in bars or hotels with the ladies. : D

Zinaca and her baby wolf, Lucky
Re: Well I am back. 04/11/2014 04:57 PM CDT
>>Welcome back and if you can't get on any other time, at least you will be able to during the middle of the night when the youngest has a rotten cold and wants to be held--while you play in DR! And if you wife objects tell her, DR isn't alcoholic and you are at home and not in bars or hotels with the ladies. : D<<

^ QFT

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Well I am back. 04/12/2014 07:26 PM CDT
>and if you wife objects tell her, DR isn't alcoholic and you are at home and not in bars or hotels with the ladies. : D

This is why we need sticky posts. Best Zinaca post ever.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Well I am back. 04/12/2014 10:19 PM CDT
I call this the "at least I'm not in Vegas" defense. It is not as effective as you might think.
Re: Well I am back. 04/14/2014 12:43 PM CDT
Use puppy eyes next time Traim.
Re: Well I am back. 04/14/2014 03:56 PM CDT
and a steady drip of propofol
Re: Well I am back. 05/20/2014 06:19 PM CDT
propofol kills, use cevofleurene, also welcome back. I miss a WHOLE lot of old players from way back in the day.

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."