Have You Seen...? 01/03/2014 12:42 AM CST
Wow, reading some of these links and such brings back memories. I've been playing off and on since '97 as Healhand first, then Najeem, and now recently Sefora. I've asked around, but just a few I can't account for:
Charmed (back in the late 90s, always wore charm bracelets and such. Empath, I think)
Szrael (I saw her once as Sefora lately, but never saw her again. Is she still around?)
Netherlich (haven't seen in forever)
Kyoden
Suru
Martyka
Sophrona

...and probably some more I forgot.

If you've seen these guys, or know what happened to them, or played them, let me know. These were/are some fun people.
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/03/2014 01:41 AM CST
Netherlich lives on Ratha but he visited the empath guild hangout in Crossing tonight.
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/03/2014 08:20 AM CST
>Martyka

I want to say this player might have passed away early in 2013? Solomon made a post about someone who played a character with at least a very similar name. I wasn't able to find this post just now though.

I also don't want to start distress or rumors, so take that with a grain of salt until someone can confirm it?
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/03/2014 10:19 AM CST
>>Martyka

>>>>I want to say this player might have passed away early in 2013?

Martee

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/03/2014 04:29 PM CST
>>Ladypest: Wow, reading some of these links and such brings back memories. I've been playing off and on since '97 as Healhand first, then Najeem, and now recently Sefora. I've asked around, but just a few I can't account for:

Szrael: She is still around, but this character is not active.

Kyodan: The only place I've seen him lately is on a renown scroll.

Suru: I have not seen him in-game lately, and his shop has closed, but I think this player still writes Genie scripts.

Martyka: She owns Martyka's House Of Heirlooms, which is still open in the Crossing Plaza. However, that character has changed hands at least once.

Sophrona: The only place I've seen her lately is on a renown scroll.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/03/2014 09:53 PM CST
Kyodan quit about a year ago. I don't miss him at all.

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/04/2014 07:34 AM CST
Kyodan sucked.

He was fun to kill though.

[00:15] Chatter[Uzmam] Damian just wants to beat up dancers, what a bully
[00:15] Chatter[Morpion] Wait for them outside the club at 3 am?
[00:15] Chatter[Damian] i enjoy making them scream with pure terror
Re: Have You Seen...? ::Nudge:: 01/04/2014 03:13 PM CST

This is NOT the conflicts folder.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/04/2014 04:53 PM CST

Suru is still around ;) I let her account sleep for a bit because I had not the time or energy to play her nor money to keep her account open. I still play Gybrush and Mekage though and help out as much as I can. My good friend Jason has taken over the location where her shop was. Her arch nemesis, Martyka, has a new player and I've not seen her in a bit. Kyodan is still around though laying low and would prefer to remain unknown but rest assured they are still in the realm in one form or another. Seforas player I see almost on a daily basis, again I'm not sure whether or not she wants to be known so I will leave it at that.
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/06/2014 12:09 PM CST

Thanks, guys. Sefora is me, BTW. ;)
If Neth is around I'll try to see him as my other character, Najeem. I see Gybrush quite a bit, so that's nice to know. If anyone else wants to send me their AIM so we can chat OOC that would be cool. All these characters were played by (at least I think so) pretty awesome people. I can't promise I'll be on AIM all the time, but I'll do my best.
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/16/2014 02:51 PM CST
I remember liking Najeem.

And now I feel bad about accusing Apu of being the absolutely most aggregious rip-off artist/trader in the game. It was actually Suru.

I say that with love ANNWYL
Re: Have You Seen...? 01/17/2014 02:23 AM CST
I think both Precious and the original Shapeshifter would have given him a run for his money :-). Although he did, in fact, achieve world domination...

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>