Farewell 03/05/2013 12:55 AM CST
No idea if this is the place to put it but, since I don't have all the people I would like to tell this to's im's, I am saying it here (if that doesn't make sense sorry). After about 7 I think, years of dr, at least as Kyodan, I am leaving. A good portion of you will cheer, and please, have at it, and some of you will be sorry I am gone (if only for all the popcorn you got to eat while I was around). There are many reasons why I am leaving. Too many to list, tho YES one of those reasons is a certain person. I will NOT get into it but I will say that sometimes, when two people just can't agree, and the situation seems unresolvable, then one of them needs to walk away. I have decided to walk away. I have enjoyed the many years I have been in dragonrealms. And yes, I can admit I caused some of my own problems many years ago and handled situations badly. Especially with the Goose and Rippentropp family. And I regret the rp that could have been done had I tried a bit harder. Although outting Totenus as a necro will probably be one of my favorite rp situations I have been in. It was well done all around and extremely fun to do.

I also admit that maybe in the past I was too quick to call a gm and as stated before, I missed out on some rp oportunities. But no one, except Pfanston (come on, admit it you are, and its okay, well all know and accept it) is perfect. But to any newer players that might be reading this, don't let people walk all over you eithor. If an rp situation makes you uncomfortable or seems to only be aimed at degrading you or insulting you, it is OKAY to call a gm because you want it to stop. Everyone has different opinions of what role play is and what constitutes good rp. Just like Joel Schumaker (however you spell that) thought George Clooney would actually make a good Bat...(I can't even finish that sentence....ugh you want bad acting? THAT is bad acting) Anyway, we all have good days and bad days and different ideas. And we all play dr for our own reasons. The thing to remember is, it is just a game. And sometimes, you have to walk away. No one says you have to rp with everyone and you CERTAINLY dont have to like everyone. I didn't like the Goose family and others like them because they would cause trouble for other players and would occasionally graverob, although that was more Luceano (he did at least give me my stuff back that one time). But I never gave them a chance to understand it eithor. You cant have everyone be good guys. Some people are going to be bad guys. Its just like the game Infamous. You get to choose which way you go: good or bad. And its up to each player to decide which is which.

Communication is the key. Its okay to tell someone, hey I want to opt out of your rp style, but then you DO need to stay out of their way. People also need to remember communication is a two way street.

I will miss a fair many of you, and will continue to be on aim, so feel free to send an im just to say hi (I have about over 200 online manga I need to catch up on). It is possible Kyodan may one day return, but I will not be his player. I will not be selling him, but will be giving him to a friend of mine. They will not be me, and they will not have played before (probably, depends on when they decide to start playing) so please give that person a chance to make their own decisions without being prejudged. Characters get new souls all the time so....he can have amnesia or something like that (yeah yeah, its a crappy and overused scenario, but who cares, I wont be making the decision).

So I wish you all good luck and have fun with 3.0 and all that. If you want to get ahold of me, but we never exchanged ims for some reason, ask Eriniel or Pfanson ig (sorry, you are the two people I figured wouldnt mind me mentioning) and they will ask me if its okay (they cant just give it to you, I have to add you to my friend list first).

So, Goodbye Dragonrealms. You will be missed.

>>Male Persona Non grata seeking Dead Female Pokemon
Re: Farewell 03/05/2013 01:25 AM CST
You'll be back. No one can stay away forever.

I'll be here when you realize your mistake and come back for more!

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Farewell 03/05/2013 05:43 AM CST
>>You'll be back. No one can stay away forever.<<

QFT

"Nope, I decided parry will remain completely and utterly useless. Try something else."
Re: Farewell 03/05/2013 02:53 PM CST
Good luck with all your endeavors.

"If swords ever cross, the Barbarian shall be the one left standing." - Guild Leader Agonar
Re: Farewell 03/05/2013 05:28 PM CST
<<Good luck with all your endeavors.

Madigan