Back after about 5 yrs absence 08/16/2011 10:53 AM CDT
So i'm sure it's a longshot, but after about 5 years of being away I was looking to reactivate my old chars in prime to play with some friends who have also recently returned.

For those of you who remember me (may be few), I was the original player of Barimor Sheyle, Kaldar Barbarian. A Rissan citizen as well as avid weapons forger. As it turns out, I no longer have control of this account and for the life me of I cannot remember how this happened. But, that is neither here nor there. I know that this character is played on occassion, and if anyone knows the current owner I would appreciate the passing along of this message. I may be interested in getting this character back.

I can be reached @ lutherbower on AIM, usually not ATK until after 5:30 PM EST.

- Tulkas of TF
Re: Back after about 5 yrs absence 08/16/2011 06:56 PM CDT
Tulkas! I've been playing much more in prime than in TF, but just wanted to say it's good to have you back wherever you are. AIM is ArcherTF if you ever wanna chat.

Player of (Bobbybooshay), (Gator), (Jobag), (Veeto), (Carnak), (Aegeus), (Martoonies), (Vanquish), (Jekyll), Hide, Bedlam in TF
Player of (Norstal), (Roscho), (Hilti), (Conun), (Zaqataq), (Bassale), Fizzickle, Collum in prime

* Names indicated by ( ) are either inactive or rerolled.... i.e. WAY too many

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Back after about 5 yrs absence 08/17/2011 11:49 AM CDT
It's good to be back, I had forgotten how fun this game can be.

I'll add you to my friends list when I get home later tonight and hollar at ya' when I see you.
Re: Back after about 5 yrs absence 09/09/2011 11:03 AM CDT
Welcome back!

We passed a few times in TF.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy