Howdy 08/11/2010 09:38 PM CDT
Been away for a while...a long while..

I was the original player of Mycal. Wondering if anyone that remembers is still around?

Used to spend way to much time on here with Nystarn, Tyden, Warwind. So many I can't even remember.

Anyone still see the character Mycal around? I would love to see if I could get him back.

Doug

Player of Onko
Re: Howdy 08/12/2010 01:28 AM CDT

Welcome back, I remember you!

(Mostly because I read the account name as 'Doug's head'- but I digress)

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Howdy 08/12/2010 08:56 AM CDT
>>I was the original player of Mycal. Wondering if anyone that remembers is still around?

I remember Mycal. Not sure if it was you playing at the time or not, but I remember the character. Welcome back!

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Howdy 08/12/2010 09:33 AM CDT
Haven't seen Tyden in a long, long time.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Howdy 08/12/2010 10:33 AM CDT
Welcome back!

Player of Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Howdy 08/13/2010 09:13 AM CDT
<<Used to spend way to much time on here with Nystarn, Tyden, Warwind.

Haven't seen Mycal in probably 5 years (basically when Nystarn left). Welcome back.

Madigan
Re: Howdy 08/15/2010 08:44 PM CDT
I have not seen Mycal in a long time. I used to hang out with him for awhile as Angelicamoon but I do not think it was you. Hope you find him. Good luck
Re: Howdy 08/19/2010 05:04 PM CDT
I remember Mycal and welcome back! As for getting Mycal back...just roll up a new character and enjoy the fun of learning a whole lot faster than in the past, the fun of departing with all items and coin, the fun of new combats (too complex to tell you about, at least for me), and the fun of waiting to see what skills are going to be combined---all this to make the game easier to play, so they say.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky