Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 03:12 PM CDT
Hello everyone!

Well here I am... back after a goodly amont of time....ungodly is probably a better word. I was wandering around Haven last night and thinking about some of these very people...Nissa and Lagerby. Damselfy and Crory, Mechantdieu, Slaughtangle, Glemm, Redarch, Daython, Giselda, Travail Summerr,Dazalia, Violett, Destroyer, Solielle.

Their voices floated in my fondest memories, like a warm blanket, as a wandered a Haven, now a stranger.

I remember you all.

I am back and in either Haven or Theren.

Cally
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 04:40 PM CDT
Welcome back :)

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 05:17 PM CDT
Thanks MR Glemm.... hehe. Tis nice to be back.

Cally
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 06:25 PM CDT
>Slaughtangle

hahaha! I miss SA a lot. He was like DR's version of ODB. In any case, he certainly didn't want for confidence.

How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams. -Bram Stoker's Dracula
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 07:46 PM CDT
SA is still around just in another body unless he sold out which I don't think he did. I believe Glemm is still around, Lagerby still pops in but I think the lunar tides took him and Crory was still here but took a break. The rest no clue. I think some of them went on to become GMs. Whether they stayed as GM's is more than I know.
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 08:58 PM CDT
>>Redarch

I see Redarch from time to time. Also, welcome back.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/11/2010 09:07 PM CDT
Glemm is played by someone else other than the original player but the current incarnation is pretty cool.

How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams. -Bram Stoker's Dracula
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/12/2010 07:39 AM CDT
<<Glemm is played by someone else other than the original player but the current incarnation is pretty cool.>>

A definite improvement?

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/12/2010 01:29 PM CDT
>A definite improvement?

More like a lateral shift that makes you breathe a sigh of relief. Reincarnations are rarely anything but disaster.

Re: Oh my those names.... 07/12/2010 02:11 PM CDT
Redarch and Dazalia were certainly at Simucon. If they read the boards, I am unsure though.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/12/2010 03:37 PM CDT
>>Redarch and Dazalia were certainly at Simucon. If they read the boards, I am unsure though.

And both are awesome.

I will continue to get blunter on this topic until people get the message or my posts contain enough profanity to be removed. - Armifer
Re: Oh my those names.... 07/12/2010 03:57 PM CDT
Oh wow!

I know alot of these old names from when I played Sofyia (Cleric)! Nissa, Mech, SA, Summer - great memories!

~Player of Catrynnya~