Hero 01/09/2008 04:55 PM CST
I have to say Pfanston is a true hero in dragonrealms, if you are in the illithi area and die, no matter where, or who you are, he will probably be the one to find and drag you to help. He is the kind of person that makes this game worth continuing.

Re: Hero 01/09/2008 05:16 PM CST
I second that.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Hero 01/09/2008 08:36 PM CST
He's been a stand up guy with two of my other characters. He's a mentor too right?

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: Hero 01/10/2008 11:31 AM CST
<<He's a mentor too right?>>

Yes he is.

- Ogoh

System Announcement: In order to simplify our mythology for newer players, all gods have been renamed after the Little Rascals. Henceforth, Urrem'tier will be known as "Spanky."
Re: Hero 01/11/2008 04:45 PM CST
right there with ya. His dedication to getting people back up leaves me slackjawed at times. It's an awsome sight.
Re: Hero 01/12/2008 04:14 PM CST
He even helps DP worshipers after they've been slain by real heroes.
Re: Hero 01/13/2008 08:40 PM CST
>>He even helps DP worshipers after they've been slain by real heroes.

Thats not a Hero...That could be called passion for others. But no Hero...

Hero could be anyone who puts there life on the line to help others..

So technically all the DP supporters could possibly be Hero's. Since they stood up against the evil Tallis and her blind followers...

Crusader Taghz

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Hero 01/15/2008 07:40 AM CST
Pfanston ruins everything for me personally.

He makes me like him. He doesn't hate me.

It sucks.

:oP Ragran
Re: Hero 02/26/2008 06:48 PM CST
Don't worry Rag, there are still plenty of people who hate you :P

---
J>slap lake
Beating up on a poor defenseless lake? For shame
Re: Hero 02/27/2008 08:03 AM CST
I appreciate it....seriously.

:oP Ragran
Re: Hero 02/28/2008 09:02 PM CST
>So technically all the DP supporters could possibly be Hero's. Since they stood up against the evil Tallis and her blind followers...

Tallis isn't evil, she just has a very demented sense of humor - which I happen to enjoy.

As for Pfanston everytime I've met him IG he's been super nice; even though Bambina isn't the easiest person to get along with.

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina