Pfanston and Flavius... 12/09/2004 09:15 PM CST
..will forever have my gratitude and a whole truckload of respect for the patience they showed in helping me through the clerical Infusion quest last night. Pfanston, especially; I began the quest sometime around midnight and was not done until after 4 AM(!?), and Pfanston was still right there and ready to help me keep going. I've honestly never seen people so downright patient with a stranger, especially given that I was about to throw a hissy fit and leave because it was taking so long, and it was MY quest to do.

Thanks, both of you.
Re: Pfanston and Flavius... 10/18/2005 07:52 PM CDT
Pfanston and I (though mostly Pfanston, as of late) have helped alot of clerics through that quest, and I can't even tell you how many times Pfan's risked his life to rescue someone from some godforsaken place in Ilithi that they had no business being in anyway.

I can't even count on both hands how many times we've grabbed someone from the dancer cave, made a rescue on the cliffs in La'tami, or dragged someone's poor, dead arse from Arzumos, pard, or DP, knowing we were gonna die but not caring.

Hats off to Pfanston, and the Ilithi Drag Squad.

Pfan, if you read this, old friend, you have my utmost respect.

~Rant

You are wearing a leather cuff embroidered with the words "No Ranger stands alone."
Re: Pfanston and Flavius... 11/03/2005 11:26 PM CST
Yah I have to agree Pfanston is a hero of mine. He was one of the very few that would not leave Ilithi after the city fell, even to view the Peace talks.

Always there to lend a helping hand.

-xand