People I admire 05/19/2004 02:27 AM CDT
Lagerby - Top of my list for a damn good reason. He's one of the reasons I push myself to my limits sometimes...to be as great as him one day. He's also the guy who'd do just about anything for me without asking anything in return.
Bartree - For the same reasons as Lag although I rarely see him around much anymore :/

My fellow Guildmates not limited to the following...
Cadderrly, Volentri, Deverlain, Shalade, Ketrianna, Veme, Smegul, Ssenkahdavic, Bambina.
I admire you all for different reasons but namely representing a Guild that's always being looked down on and/or ignored most of the time

EVERY single Empath I've had the pleasure of working with and around namely...
Deme, Rhiander, Aelassi, Jasimne, Paschein, Astridattar, Passionata, Yazegi, Serenanna, Emerisel, Gwynath, Sylkenfire, Renatti, Ysabeau, Ohevett, Hanafae, Lennede, Armasu, and others I've probably missed due to poor memory
You guys have all led tough lives at some point I'm sure, whether it being picked on, robbed from, or demanded a heal from. I admire you all for the preserverance you've shown.

and finally all the preachers of the good Werd...you know who you are

-Magrid
Re: People I admire 05/19/2004 09:49 AM CDT
>My fellow Guildmates not limited to the following... ...Bambina.

I admire you, too Magrid. And I can't really think of anyone else that's still around to add to your list other than Belulhe, Zeroe, Carolinea, Javers and Tenderwolf.

Bambina
Re: People I admire 05/19/2004 01:21 PM CDT
Jerevth, what the heck?! You tell me I am your hero in one post and leave me out of another <weeps> :-P

There are many who have influenced me in my game playing enjoyment as well as my RP world as well as my RL one.

*Mynsara - A great person who has made my RP life and personal life grand. She is a great friend, a good listener, and the best IG wife Raydell could have.

*Rhiarria - A wonderful person to talk to and to hunt with, always ready with a smile.

*Ryeka - Always has something nice to say, incredibly helpful and too humble.

*Soim - Intelligent posts which are always full of information. I have only seen you in the game a few times, but on the boards your information is invaluable.

*Teeklin - Gotta have someone to go up against, especially when it comes to the Matrix. Spoke with one of my smaller characters and helped make him feel useful during the war. Great guy.

*Brynnhilde and crew - Always helpful when I have a question, a great person in game and out.

*Eusscorpious - A sweet person, always able to give a hug and willing to listen.

*Raydell - Incredibly sexah, honest, sweet, caring, most compassionate yet courageous and brave and ruthless. Best person, hands down. RPA 4meh! Hehe...

I am sure there are many I have forgotten...

Sgt. Raydell D'Rougus of the Zoluren Cavalry, et al.

"Join the army, meet interesting people, kill them." ~ Graffiti at Bromley

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~ Plato
Re: People I admire 05/19/2004 03:54 PM CDT
Ok, a more complete list from me, though some of these are not with us much (if at all) anymore:

Barchus (and all of his forms): The absolute best friend a girl could ever ask for. He probably has the soggiest shoulders in all the realms. And there is no better red/blue flower forager! He always makes me laugh and he has this way of showing me what I want to be like when I grow up.

Wyett: I sure do miss our conversations. You taught me what it was to LIVE in the Realms.

Melvi: Would I even be an Empath without you?

Lionjester: You welcomed me back with open arms and, more importantly, an open heart. I love you for that and so much more. You've been my protector, my friend and my heart. I don't even want to imagine Elanthia (or any other world) without you.

Julliette: Wow! Look up the definition of friend and you will find a cross-reference to Julles. She was the one who dragged me kicking and screaming back to the realms and I owe her a debt I will never be able to repay. Many tears of joy and much laughter in my life is because of her. I am lucky to be able to call her friend.

Jerevth: Ya hunk! You make my Julles a happy woman and that makes ME a happy woman! I admire so many things about you that I can't even begin to list them! You are a fine man. You both have my support.

Bevor: I love to rub your bald head. I love threatening to have you neutered. Most of all I just love you to bits and pieces. You make me smile when it seems like smiling is just too hard. I have laughed more around you than I have laughed in years! Most importantly, you listen. You are quickly becoming like Barchus to me, someone I want to be like when I grow up.

Worrclann: I want your ale. All of it. All the time! You're another person I find it hard to be upset about anything around.

Janalynn: I admire you so very much. Cheer up sometime, though! Nothing is ever that bad!

My list just goes on and on. So many people I have learned from through the years! Suffice it to say that its great to be back and I can't wait to renew old friendships and build new ones.

In Light,

Mysty

"We rose up slowly...like swimmers in a shadowy dream...who didn't need to breathe."
Re: People I admire 05/21/2004 08:34 AM CDT
You can have my brother Worrclann's ale he has been dead for years muu haa!

You shall never steal the all ale from my veins!

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Runs off to nail Mystyrain's jabin finger to the floor.