Bias? 05/18/2004 01:12 AM CDT
If I said who my hero was I would just sound bias coughJEREVTHcough. But really, he is always doing something in the war effort. He goes in ahead of troops casting CL tho he knows he will die, dragging bodies, commanding troops, comming up with new tactics, making sure those who need supplies have them. He seems to always have all bases covered..... ok i'm bias.

Julliete
Re: Bias? 05/18/2004 08:26 AM CDT
I agree, Lady Julliete. I had a great time fighting alongside him last night.

Trebber
Re: Bias? 05/18/2004 08:55 AM CDT
Jerevth is a wonderful man. I've seen him cool and calm in the middle of firestorms, gentle, wise and generous to youngsters in trouble, and generally just plain fun to be with.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Bias? 05/18/2004 10:09 AM CDT
And he's Kaldaran too! So much wonderfulness wrapped up in one guy! Kudos to you Jerevth. It was great finally getting a little time with you IG. Sorry it wasn't real quality time.

-Laarth Frozenfyre
Ilithi Militia, Commander
http://www.ilithi.com
Fyearikloa'i Rensh'a Bakshiloa of Strategy
http://www.bakshiloa.com/libraryindex.html
Re: Bias? 05/18/2004 10:22 AM CDT
Down Laarth! Hes taken. Snickers

Julliete

Self-pity is one of the most unhappy and consuming defects that we know. It is a bar to all spiritual progress and can cut off all effective communication with our fellows because of its inordinate demands for attention and sympathy. It is a maudlin form of martyrdom, which we can ill afford.
Re: Bias? 05/18/2004 11:48 AM CDT
Bah,
I've done no more than any of you. Less then many.
Laarth, Ryeka, Julles, Trebber- you guys have done more than I could in many cases and you know it.
But thank you all for the vote of confidence.

Jerevth

Nodwick: "Okay... this is ominous."
Yeagar:"If "ominous" means something that makes you "*need to change your shorts*", then I've learned a new word."
(Moments later) I think I just "ominoused" myself.
Re: Bias? 05/18/2004 12:39 PM CDT
I may be just a touch bias myself, but I totally agree. I have never known him not to help in any situation, even to beyond "the call of duty". Jerevth is a example of what is good in our world and deserves any and all praises that come his way.

Leelah