My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/05/2004 05:35 PM CDT
I thought it would be appropo to list a Few of my all time heroes in the Realms as a tribute to those who amazed and inspired me over the years.

First and foremost, Zygmund Volfritter was by far my biggest hero. He embodied the spirit of Truth, Loyalty and Honor. His quest was so filled with imagination and ongoing excitment, it was bittersweet when we reached the end. I'll always love him.

Latirah, was a woman whose strength was in her fierce loyalty to family and friends, you knew she always expressed her feelings with honesty and didn't sugar coat the facts. I couldn't have asked for a better in game daughter.

Drongol, though he constantly waved his axe, Elfcleaver, threateningly at Damaria. His portrayal of a dwarf felt right on. Glimmerglass, the most awesome storyteller, songwriter and elf I can possibly think of. There is nothing I could say that could express my utter awe of her talents. {Boy, did I feel like a piece of wood compared to her!} Trantris, can't think of a more colorful nobleman, Lord Esselyon {Fancypants}, he was always a hoot and by far the best dressed man, though he made Damaria look really silly all the time. Callyste, Soleille and Aalyara my earliest ingame sisters who taught me a lot about the healing profession. Mechantdieu, a very prolific elothean cleric, whose family was quite large and his enemies, many. Hawkford, always the romantic. Ammara, the funniest oaf of a man, whom you had to love no matter what he did.

Bartlebee, always a gentleman, who demonstrated the patience of a saint and knew how to forgive. He always gave me a chance to redeem myself and expressed his appreciation and thanks for hard work done.

Some my most recent heroes.. Vidumavi, his quirky sense of humor and someone who was always happy to see Damaria. Madigan, the valiant paladin who always treated everyone with respect and kindness. Rayth and his merry court, all amazing roleplayers. Cayene, you definitely get the barfly award, please keep the seat warm in Taelbert's just in case. And to all the bards.. I think you guys rule!

And to the many friends I've made and forgot to list, my most humble apologies..

Thank you all,

The Elven Muse

I will cease my dreaming;
Only then begin to live . . .
When we next meet.
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/06/2004 10:12 AM CDT
>Bartlebee, always a gentleman, who demonstrated the patience of a saint and knew how to forgive. He always gave me a chance to redeem myself and expressed his appreciation and thanks for hard work done.

There's a name I haven't seen in a while. And I have to agree is a great guy.

Bambina
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 08:07 AM CDT
Taelbert.

Because he has good brandy.

Maxxwel, druken babbling empath at large.
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 08:21 AM CDT
::chuckle:: So he does! Though in that case we must not forget the Marachek clan for keeping us so well fed down in Shard!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 01:48 PM CDT
>Taelbert.

>Because he has good brandy.

He overcharges.

-Derivan

You hear Silvyrfrost thinking, "Should I be worried?"

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 02:04 PM CDT
>>Taelbert.

Glythtide, cause he gives me booze whenever I ask. It is free even.

Elanius
Cleric of Aldauth

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 04:24 PM CDT
Yeah, I had Glythtide Gift in memory once, then I overhealed and had to choose life without booze (use all my mana), or prep a final drink and die. It was a damned fine drink.

Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 05:37 PM CDT
MY own personal DR Heroes, are the GMs who put up with players that complain day in and day out, and continue to work for them regardless. My heroes are the ones that stay.

~Bre

Blood flows red. Without skin, we're all brothers.
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/10/2004 08:32 PM CDT
Hmm. I don't drink anymore. Still keep my office at Taelbert's though. I'm trying to force Taelbert to sell his bar to me, I figure with the money he loses by my sobriety.. he'll have to.

~Cayene

*The only tolerable people in the world are those with imperfections. This fact is directly responsible for my sincere dislike of being alone*
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/11/2004 07:46 AM CDT
He is still raking in a profit from me. Now, if I had moved to Shard instead of being the fine upstanding citizen that I am, then he would have problems...

Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/11/2004 10:09 AM CDT
>>Hmm. I don't drink anymore. Still keep my office at Taelbert's though. I'm trying to force Taelbert to sell his bar to me, I figure with the money he loses by my sobriety.. he'll have to.

Repent! Being sober is not allowed. If were not meant to be drunk there wouldn't be a spell to generate booze.

Elanius
Cleric of Aldauth
Re: My Personal DR Heroes........ 05/12/2004 10:45 AM CDT
Elanius, because he gives me booze whenever I ask for it. Its free too!

Crystell
Cleric of Phelim

Lookin for the antidote to DR addiction