Colle And Farluk 01/22/2004 11:40 AM CST
I just wanna say without these two people in my life i'd be a very nutty girl.. oh wait i am already so what good did they do.. oh yes.. i remember...

Because of your assistance in Therengia we me and both of them with the help of friends have managed to help so many of the fallen out of tight spots.. i remember yesterday as an example with Farluk... Me Farluk and Darmea happened to rescue .. i think the count was up to 7 people from just south of riverhaven to fends by Langen and get them a cleric between all that.

Makes me all warm inside that we have people who stop and check on those we know are around if we see them fall. Colle is one i know who does this too because i've tagged with her for a day too. just imagine life in therengia without these two people and remember they do it because its what's inside them that makes them do it..i only hope that everyone else can step to their calaber and most already are...

okay enough rambling..... from me

Anbeth

p.s. Was that good enough Colle? <g>

[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath
Re: Colle And Farluk 01/22/2004 01:49 PM CST
Thank you for being you, my friends.

Trebber
Re: Colle And Farluk 01/23/2004 07:52 PM CST
Farluk rocks.

Trantris says, "Save the oratory for the enemy, Poetus. It just might be our only hope."