All Hail Smegul! 05/04/2003 03:34 AM CDT
A certain amphibian, the one nearest and dearest to all of our sharp stabbing weapons, was casting attack spells on innocent (and much weaker) people outside the Warrior Mage guild.
Smegul stepped up to put a stop it.
He is truly a hero, and I bow before him.

Smegul rakes his fingers over the crackling energy of a brilliant orb of rippling cerulean light floating near him.
Fractals of pale light materialize in a cascading pattern around Smegul, outlining the faint beginnings of a complex gyre. With a bestial moan, shafts of brilliant white light erupt from the ether, illuminating the pattern as if it were lifeblood sustaining the vein.

The wall of light echoes outward rapidly, leaving a misty halo of white light to shroud Smegul in its wake.

The ring of light smashes into Frogspawn, hammering her brutally as she is sent flying to the south!
Frogspawn is stunned!

Veritas, Aequitas.

-- Jansan

Jansan: So describe in one sentence that I can paste to Grant, what you think of the Wheel of Time series.
Rat Man: Isn't that about the kids that go back in time and screw around with King Arthur?
Re: All Hail Smegul! 05/05/2003 01:19 PM CDT
Smegul is my hero too.. Reason being..... His website and coding ability is amazing.

ohhh and he FREIKEN ROCKED in LOTR TT

Falk

Word Of The Day

deplore :(trans v) to feel or express grief for; to regret strongly
Re: All Hail Smegul! 05/08/2003 12:36 PM CDT
Post a link to his site if it is good!
Re: All Hail Smegul! 05/08/2003 12:38 PM CDT
www.terkowitz.com if I remember correctly.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy
Re: All Hail Smegul! 06/23/2003 10:03 PM CDT
its about time that i saw this name posted here... right on Smegul, thanks for taking out the wicked witch of the war mage guild! those who know him, love him.

mynervah