Hello again! 06/09/2019 04:59 PM CDT
Hi all! It's been about 20 years (ugh) but I've made a return to the realms! I used to play Nightsea, but given how much has changed I've decided to roll up a new character and start fresh. If you happen to see Shiyar around Crossing or elsewhere, feel free to say hello! My husband is also playing, whom I met right here in DR sometime in 1997. We've been married for 15 years in July, so clearly we owe a lot to this humble and awesome game! It's great to be back. (Also, how in the world do I still remember the layout of Crossing?!)
Re: Hello again! 06/09/2019 11:16 PM CDT

Welcome back. I returned a couple years ago after being gone 20 years as well. Tons of fun! :)

-Mistified
Re: Hello again! 06/10/2019 07:03 AM CDT

Welcome back!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Hello again! 06/10/2019 09:57 AM CDT
Welcome back! I also returned from a while back. And yes, I remembered the layout of Crossings as well. Skery!

~Gab
Re: Hello again! 08/06/2019 11:38 PM CDT
Well I'm back. Had to take a forced time out when my computer decided to take a swim. Now I have a new one I have trained to run from water and dodge cookie crumbs.

So many changes! My head hurts so Lucky and I have holed up in an out of the way cave to recover from our journey and for me to study my new copy of Elanthipedia. Much larger and I will need to hire an elephant to carry it around!

Anyway heyo from Lucky and yes he's still the 15th.

Zinaca and her young wolf, Lucky
Re: Hello again! 08/07/2019 07:20 AM CDT
I've missed seeing you and Lucky around, Zinaca! Welcome back!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Hello again! 08/07/2019 04:17 PM CDT
Thanks for the love. Heh, I was glad Zinaca was in a safe place when I logged on because I couldn't move much. Spent the first few moments trying to remember what basic commands are.

Should be in game in a couple of days.
Re: Hello again! 08/07/2019 08:49 PM CDT

Welcome back!

Jalika
Re: Hello again! 12/01/2019 03:51 PM CST
Nightsea.....Nightsea. That name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure we knew each other well.

Anyway, welcome back. A couple years ago, I returned after a long absence as well (mainly tapering down around 2000, but I puttered around until 2004 or so). Of course, I just got back after wandering off for another year or so, but so it goes.

- (Alemaster) Durah