Back Again.... 06/13/2017 12:09 PM CDT

Heyo!

Yep, yet another "Back again..." post!

In my case, it's a little tricky to say how long I've been gone, since I haven't really played Prime since the old AOL days. That should pretty much date me, and begin to explain why I can honestly say I've been around a long, long time but most of you won't know my characters. Oh, I dabbled in Prime from time to time after it left AOL, but I spent most of my active playing time in DR Plat until I moved on to...well..other things. I've been away from the game for roughly eight years now, and believe me, I've missed it. More importantly, I've missed the people and the community.

Anyway, I'm back for now. The handful of you who actually do remember me probably won't be surprised I've decided to start over completely in Prime with a baby warrior bard. It's been interesting to see how much has changed and how much has stayed the same, and frankly, after 8 years of not playing at all and even long playing actively, I'm shocked at how well my fingers remember how to travel! Either I've got even better muscle memory than I thought, or I spent far, far too many hours running around the game without travel scripts! I can't promise I'll be back for long, although I hope to. We'll see how things go!

- Dashery the Wanna-be Warrior Bard
Re: Back Again.... 06/13/2017 01:31 PM CDT
Welcome back! I remember you from Plat ages ago (I quit about 13 years ago and just came back last year). I more or less started over there, but I occasionally pop over to Prime as my bard I've had since I first started playing. So if you happen to run across a bardess named Arelin, she will be happy to help you out.

__
Amybecka
Re: Back Again.... 06/13/2017 01:49 PM CDT
Thankee!

And by sheer coincidence, my Plat bard's last name was Araelyn...pronounced Arelin. Small world!

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” - Miguel
Re: Back Again.... 06/14/2017 02:25 PM CDT
Welcome back!

Bards are pretty neat these days, definitely an under-appreciated class.
Re: Back Again.... 06/14/2017 09:25 PM CDT

Welcome back, Dashery!! To this day one of the funnest times I ever had was in Plat with you when we had your do-goody paladin breaking in windows on Taisidon. Hope you find what you are looking for. I keep going away for 4-5 years and somehow eventually find my way back.

Canyon's Player
Re: Back Again.... 06/14/2017 09:41 PM CDT
Hee! Great to hear from you again, oh great lost one! Hope all your sammiches have been good ones!

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” - Miguel
Re: Back Again.... 06/15/2017 10:24 AM CDT
Welcome back as well -- a very good name to see haunting the realms again :)

Player of Ryken
---
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." ~ Doug Larson

AIM - RykenDR