Taking a break 03/03/2017 04:44 PM CST
I will be taking a 3 - 5 month break from Dragonrealms (you may now rejoice). I have some real life stuff (including suing Tropical Smoothie-seriously, who the HELL gets strawberries served in the U.S. from Eqypt?) to take care of. A lot of you are probably wondering "Why are you telling us this, we don't care". Because I feel like it. Also, someone, I forget who, said a few months ago or something, that I am always causing problems or creating drama in the forums. Well, you were wrong. I haven't posted anything to the forums in months (excluding this post and one other). Anyway, barring liver failure, I will eventually be back (you may boo now).

I still have my im, so if anyone needs to get ahold of me, you can contact me there. To my friends, have fun with Alret and Geva, and that other guy, and tell me how things go. To anyone else, go about your business.

[General] Your mind hears Tallen thinking, "Anyone know when the corn maze ends?"
[General] Your mind hears Mahe thinking, "That's why it's a maze. No one knows until they're out."
[General] You hear your mental voice echo, "When, not where
Re: Taking a break 03/03/2017 06:30 PM CST

Good luck out there KYODANDR.

Stay safe.
Re: Taking a break 03/03/2017 11:03 PM CST
Good luck to you.