Time to stop kidding myself 01/08/2017 06:52 PM CST
I had mentioned months back that I'd be leaving staff when ready. I really haven't gotten the things I wanted to get done completed, but considering I haven't had the motivation to do anything since October, it's time to stop kidding myself.

I'm officially stepping down from staff. I wish you all the best. Feel free to reach out via email if you so desire, I won't be checking replies here.

To those of you that do and do not like me, stay salty my friends.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/08/2017 08:16 PM CST
Aww good-bye NaOH-HI,
I do have to say you will be greatly missed. You and your work was appreciated beyond measure. As was also your ability to communicate and reply; it was beyond adequate.
Take care, have fun, and enjoy the journey

Player of Nideaya

P.S Tyrun, Chelinda, and I had left stuff in your library - bahahaha! Don't know if you ever got to see it..
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/08/2017 08:59 PM CST
You will be missed, you did tons of great things

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/08/2017 09:36 PM CST
In honor of one of the best, I will refill my salt shaker and have it ever-ready.

>For some reason you just can't stop thinking about glarmencouplers.
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/08/2017 10:07 PM CST
>You will be missed, you did tons of great things
So much this.
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/08/2017 11:50 PM CST
"I haven't done anything since October." - person who I distinctly remember sending me messages three times since October to help me with bugs/problems I had

And I've logged in like twice the last month because of work, so I'm sure you're even more helpful than this personal anecdote would communicate.

Thanks for all the hard work. Don't burn yourself out or force it if it isn't there. Maybe someday you'll be back, if not you will be missed.
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/09/2017 02:19 AM CST
You have been a shining example of an incredible GM: thoughtful, communicative, passionate, fun, and a workhorse. My deepest thanks for all the amazing work you did. It's been an honor to play with you.

- Navesi
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/09/2017 10:41 AM CST
Everything Navesi said.

Thank you!
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/09/2017 03:26 PM CST

>> NaOH+HI
I am sad to see you go. You my friend have been everything a GM should be. I feel very lucky to know you. Dragonrealms will feel your loss -- we kinda already do. I hate so bad that you are gone, but I hope you find peace and a happy world that will appreciate you and realize how lucky they are to have you. I hope you know how many appreciated you here even when it felt like so many didn't.

Love,
Caidie.
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/09/2017 03:40 PM CST
Thank you for everything you have done for this game we all love. Best of luck to you.

- Felicini
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/09/2017 04:40 PM CST
Best of luck to you, Salt Block. Come back when things are fun again...

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/09/2017 07:44 PM CST
Bummer come back soon

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/11/2017 07:19 PM CST
You are a good egg. Au revoir.
Re: Time to stop kidding myself 01/11/2017 08:29 PM CST

thank you so much for the time and hard work you invested in making this world a better place to escape reality.

Cadderrly's player