Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 12:08 AM CST
Hello all, Saldszar here, the original player. Looking to see who is still around from 20 years back. :)
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 12:21 AM CST
I'm not quite from 20 years ago but close to it. I've quit playing for a few years a couple of times and I've played so many different characters that probably didn't stand out. The first character I played was a Bard that I've long since forgotten. At that time, the highest circle bard was only at circle 20, and I believe Therengia and Zoluren were the only two provinces. I seem to remember the southern trade route only went a couple of rooms past the SW gate of Leth, and I was still playing pay by the amount of time used on Yahoo! at the time.

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html#QHdX1KWUxuDHdcHr.99
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 01:34 AM CST
Your name isn't familiar to me, but I've been playing off and on since '97. Originally a bard, then various different characters, now a bard again. There are still a few of us!

- Navesi
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 02:01 AM CST
> At that time, the highest circle bard was only at circle 20, and I believe Therengia and Zoluren were the only two provinces.

Was it Bubbinster? He still owes me a gold.
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 04:25 AM CST
Name's not terribly familiar, but welcome back! I've been around since 1998, left 2004-2013, and have been playing way too much ever since.

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 09:14 AM CST
As per many others, I have been off and on since '97 (I think, it was so long ago I actually can't remember the exact year, I just remember it was sometime before the web migration). Don't remember your name either, but then again, I hardly remember anyone who wasn't a close friend of mine from that far back. I played a paladin named Yens back then.
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 01:30 PM CST

I remember that name. I doubt you remember me, however. Welcome back!

~Gab
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 02:12 PM CST
>>Your name isn't familiar to me.<<

The original account name that I had was FISHKING. I got a new account as I couldn't remember the old password after a long hiatis from the game, and I wanted to start fresh with a new account.

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html#QHdX1KWUxuDHdcHr.99
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 05:03 PM CST
Welcome back! I hope you have fun. Back then I had an empath (Lania) but have had Jalika for a good long while now. A lots changed, but bunch of die hards still around. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

Jalika
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 06:22 PM CST
Welcome back! Many of the older folks are here, and many of us have taken time off here and there as needed.

Blaayd
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/15/2016 08:13 PM CST
Welcome back. I was alive back then, too.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/16/2016 12:00 PM CST
>Welcome back. I was alive back then, too.<

But are you living now?

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/16/2016 12:28 PM CST
>>But are you living now? <<

On a prayer.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Looking for old friends... 02/16/2016 06:18 PM CST
Welcome back! You sound somewhat familiar...

~Aislynn