Seeking a Warrior Mage Master 09/04/2017 08:42 AM CDT
So I've come back to DR after a while and have a brand-new lowly warrior mage, and I'm looking for a senior mage to be a master/mentor to my character. If there are any such people out there willing to take on an apprentice or assistant, I would love to work out an arrangement. My character is Oscearo, a female human, and I'm usually online in the early evening throughout the week, or potentially any time on weekends.

Just to clarify: while it's true that I know next to nothing about playing a warrior mage and would actually be pretty happy to have someone to guide my character through it, what I'm really looking for is the roleplay experience, whether that involves performing menial apprentice labour, being lectured at on warrior mage history and philosophy, getting blown up as a magical test subject, or just sitting and talking. I'd love just to have some cool person with a well-developed character to interact with on a semi-regular basis. I'm not expecting a huge time commitment, just whatever someone is willing and able to do.

Of course, lacking anyone willing to commit to being a war mage master, I'm also up for more casual RP, or RP with fellow novices, or.. well, RP with just about anyone else, really! If anyone's interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail via aerda@play.net, or just find me in-game.
Re: Seeking a Warrior Mage Master 09/04/2017 06:59 PM CDT
My character might be interested in something like this. At the very least, he enjoys helping new Warrior Mages and knows a few who are often willing to help out also. I play Perune, I'll try to keep an eye out for you in game.
Re: Seeking a Warrior Mage Master 09/08/2017 10:28 AM CDT
Oscearo's person,

Just wanted to let you know I had fun RPing with you the other night. Right now I'm bracing for Hurricane Irma and will be gone for a few days at the least, but I'll catch up with you when I return.
Re: Seeking a Warrior Mage Master 09/08/2017 12:56 PM CDT

Stay safe!
Re: Seeking a Warrior Mage Master 09/08/2017 07:43 PM CDT
I had fun meeting Perune too, and now I'm even sorrier that real life hijacked me the last few days! I know a number of people who are right in Irma's path; I'm wishing the best for all of you there.