Seeking Four Backstory Connections 07/13/2015 05:49 PM CDT
I've written a short interesting story that explains where my character (Sideron, Elothean Moon Mage) came from, in order to enhance my role-playing. A few of the other people in this story could possibly be PCs. I'm not planning any major events, right now, but it would be nice to have some people with IC reactions to him, and him to them, based on the past. I don't want to post the story, in full right now, because I'm open to changing it to fit other PCs that are interested in role-playing with me. If one of your character's fits one of these roles, let me know, and I'll share the current version. Here are the four people I feel could easily be played by one of you fine folks:

1. The Aunt. This would be my character's Aunt, who raised him. She would need to be an elothean, and preferably born in the 360's or earlier. In the story, she's fairly committed to the Immortals, so a Cleric would make sense, but isn't necessary.

2. The Male Elf Necromancer. This is a character who becomes very committed to a cause, but what Necromancer doesn't? I imagine he should be on the older side in terms of age, but what Elf isn't? My character will not currently recognize him on sight, but some of the other's might, if PCs take those roles, and the necromancer would recognize Sideron. Probably a bone elf, since that would make the most sense, but any elf could potentially work. The purpose of this is role-play, not blind hostility towards the Necromancer guild.

3. The Kidnapper. This character would be extremely skilled at abductions. He (or she) would also have worked with the above mentioned Necromancer, in the past, and possibly currently. I've imagined the kidnapper as another Bone Elf, but that could very easily be different. Any guild, and age could work, but this character should be highly skilled. More likely to be male, but female could still work. As with the Necromancer, my character will not currently recognize the kidnapper on sight, but other's might, if PCs take those roles, and the kidnapper would recognize Sideron.

4. The Tezirite. This character I imagine as a member of the Progeny of Tezirah, but anyone that is just as secretive, and power seeking, while still remaining sympathetic to the conditions of those around them could work. I prefer an actual Tezirite, but this is a more flexible role. Any race, gender, age could work.

If you are interested in any of these roles, you can reply here, or e-mail Sidmon@play.net, or contact Sideron IG but OOC. Thank you.
Re: Seeking Four Backstory Connections 07/22/2015 11:00 AM CDT
The role of the Tezirite has been filled. Still looking if anyone is interested in the other 3 roles for their character.
Re: Seeking Four Backstory Connections 07/25/2015 07:44 PM CDT
My PC plays a male Bone Elf Necromancer, though he's one of the only one I've come across. He doesn't play well with others though, and enough backstory of his own to probably count him out of anything you have conjured up.
Re: Seeking Four Backstory Connections 07/27/2015 11:12 AM CDT
I believe I e-mailed you a draft of his story. If you are interested, I could change some details around, like I said. Give it a read, and let me know, either way.
Re: Seeking Four Backstory Connections 07/27/2015 07:52 PM CDT
Changed my forward address, i'm assuming the last one went to evan.lee.fargo@us.army.mil. I can't currently got on that one since I can't find my CAC reader. If you want its changed now so you can send me a copy again and it should go to my civilian email.
Re: Seeking Four Backstory Connections 07/29/2015 12:12 PM CDT
I sent it, again. Did you get a chance to read it?